Reviews for Volatile Manipulation
qblisa chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Now that was an EXCELLENT story. It was well written with great character development.

I love how Sark was able to point out their similarities.

I also love how these two people, so trained in manipulation and deception were able to lose themselves in a conversation... When they started talking they both were quite careful in what they said to each other and where they were standing (how close they were standing, how the other was thinking, etc), but they became so engrossed in their conversation that they lost track of everything (control of what they were saying) and the truth is all that came out.

Well done... A great story!

I would LOVE this to become a series, because of your beautiful writing style and the excellent plot.

Lisa :)
wildroeschen chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
When I'm right you didn't continue with this even I'm sure it would be intruiging. I feel sorry you didn't. But it is well to read interesting style. It reminds me of something I can't quite grasp.
Nissa chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Great story. I just found it and absoultely love it. I hope you continue.
majesticness chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love your story! but I find it hard to read with the italics instead of the quotation marks.

Also, try to make things more spaced out... its easier to read yeah... Love your plot and story! Can't believe that it was weiss instead of Sark! nice surpris! Love your story! Update soon!
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I absolutely adored reading this... hated every time I had to hit the down arrow because it was closer to the end, but I couldn't NOT continue... Insanely well written, a joy to read, and definitely left me craving more... still interested in writing more?
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
And i beg of you to make a series. This is just ... WONDERFUL.
Cesium chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Very awesome writing. I really liked how Sark pointed out all the similarities with the last 2 years of each of their lives. Works great as a stand-alone, or an awesome way to start a series.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Such a fascinating look at these two characters. Great interaction, thoughtful and intriguing. Nice job picking out all the details that link the two together.
I think it stands up very well as a one-shot, but I certainly wouldn't mind more. :-)