Reviews for TnT
ScarlettMeadow123102 chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
I love this story! please update! I really want to see the end. I mean can you imagine? Anyway plz update I'll be checking in and can't wait
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Omg! Please update I know I might be a little late
ldw126 chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
I love this fanfic, if at all possible can you update I would love to see how it ends
thxs
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
well its not that bad but could have been better and when are you gonna finish it?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Please don't abandon update soon it was going so well
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE THIS! Woah how long has it been since the last update!? I'm still not giving up hope I know you'll update soon and fill in this emptiness I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS OMG THIS IS SO GOOD IT'S EATING ME ALIVE AHHH! I love this story :)))))
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
GREAT GREAT GREAT STORY! Please update this is the best fanfic I've read so far! I literally have a tears in my eyes because of the cliffhanger and no update in a very very long time. But please update soon can't wait for more! Thanks!
shaylovesmusic chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
this is amazing. please update soon!
Team Demons chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
you made me cry! ToT i'm practically balling my eyes out.
like the story though
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
cool story
Son Gochi-chan chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
OMG love it! I admire the plot and the storyline, plus your use of adjectives and verbs is amazing! Good work!

~SonMelise

Creator of Son Gochi :)
ColorfulSoliloquy chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! SERIOUSLY
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww poor Thunder! :( Girl it's okay! :O Be strong! :)
MusixAkira948 chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
please update the chapter soon!i cant wait*exited*and can you pease make the chapter longer?
Sailor Elf chapter 14 . 8/12/2005
Holy Flying Monkeys! This is pretty darn good! Please oh please continue or I'll sick my soda drinking hobos on you! Mwahahahahahaha, this is a threat!

)*(Sailor Elf)*(