Reviews for Richie Ryan and the Quest for the Holy Grail
tammi chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
waiting oh so impatiently for an update. please...
Ivy3 chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
This is interesting, I loved Methos being Lancelot. Hope you update soon.
SouthernChickie chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
Poor, poor Richie, never can catch a break can he?
interesting twist
Richefic chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
THAT was the only sane thing Richie could think of? LOL! And Methos as Lancelot? Maybe that's why he hates chivalry so much. Connor killing him was fun too. More soon.
Richefic chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Well, actually, I gotta say, I DIDN'T proof read this chapter. On account of the fact the fact that you posted it without showing it to me.
But, if I had proof read it, I would have said,
You've looked at the reviews and worked hard to fill in the points raised.
There's also some really neat lines in this, like, hey, hey Mac,er other Mac! LOL.
Also, the 6th C English stuff was pretty good. More consistent than before.
I am a bit surprised that Connor just stood by and watched Erich be beheaded. He's clearly known him for a while, wouldn't he have tried to save him?
Also, Connor got across town REALLY fast and whose clothes is he wearing anyway?
And I still don't know why the camoflague jacket man has been wearing the same jacket, for what? The last thirty odd years. Can't he afford a new one?
But its a fun story and I'm loking foreward to more. Didn't you promiseme Chapter Four, like days ago? Where is it!
Ann chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
HAHAHA Trouble always seems to find Methos! I like the Camelot movie with Sean Connery, but my choice would be "excaliber" it has Patrick Stewert and a few other great english actors. The final fight between Arthur and Mordred was spectacular! Can't wait for your next chapter.
SouthernChickie chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
wow, i can tell you worked really hard on this. and the attention is showing in the product. Everyone's speech patterns were much more consistant.
loved the bit about jackie and richie hoping she had not gone upstairs. it's a common reaciton to that type of situation, but it always bothered me.
and my only 'critisism' is that you cannot be 'a baka' but only 'baka'. it's like saying you were called 'a stpuid' instead of 'stupid'. i know baka is also used as idiot and other such terms, but 'a baka' is not grammically correct. (took some japanese in high school and notice such stupid little things a lot.)
lol, that said and out of the way. great improvemtns were made here. keep up the good work!
Richefic chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
You already know that I think this is great fun, I do think the once King of Britian needs to sound a little more .. well British! And I'm curious about the camouflage jacketed man, why is he wearing that same jacket? But I'm sure you can explain that!
Shady Lady chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
I like! This fic is starting off really nicely. I enjoyed these first two chaps and can't wait to see what happens next. Please post again soon! LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
pretty good, but there are a few mechanical things that need to be worked on.
1) you need to decide how you want Authur to speak. he's incredibaly regal on minute then all of a sudden sounds like richie for a line or two. just remember to keep it constant.
2)you need to decide how people will adress Richie. Richard is fine, but if someone adresses him like that, then i would sugest they always adress him like that. not switch back and forth at random.
and little pet peeve things that i have to harp on even though they bear no importance to the writing.
1) if this is a mansion how are 6 russina coctails gonna smoke them out?
2) why send someone upstairs when a house is on fire? i never understood that logic though see it constantly in TV/movies.
all in all a interestign turn of events. ready for more!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Just testing my review bot.
fragmentpieces chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hmm...vewy interwesting...I'll read more if you write more I think this idea has alot of potential and I want to see how this all turns out.
Richefic chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Wow, first off, I'm really flattered. I don't think I've ever inspired anyone to do anything before, nagged them, bribed them, yeah, but not inspired!
This looks really great. Including Connor was inspired. More? Yes please!
SouthernChickie chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Konbanwa! (it's night time here)
i don't know about anyone else! but i dig this! it's not gonna be our usual serious drama now is it? i think that this will be quite entertaining! And I'll be sure to send Richiefic to have a look.
Keep it up!