Reviews for Close Your Eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Honestly, after this chapter I just have a strong urge to see Rei sucker punch everyone and then ride off into the sunset on a unicorn.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I WAS ABOUT TO READ THIS, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE PROLOGUE THAT DIDN'T CAUGHT MY INTEREST. EVEN THOUGH THE DESCRIPTION LOOKS INTERESTING. HOW YOU DESCRIBE EACH GIRLS ARE JUST BIAS. REI IS EXOTIC, MINAKO IS EXTREMELY PRETTY, AMI HAS A NICE HAIR, AND MAKOTO THE PLAIN LOOKING. WTF. ILL MOVE ON.
estelin chapter 24 . 10/7/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
A.Miles chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
It's a good story so far, but you don't need to explain what each charcter looks like. It would be different if this was an original story, buts its fanfiction. If someone is reading it they probably seen sailor moon in one form or another.
jupiter2005 chapter 24 . 2/26/2008
great story. enjoyed that alot. cant wait to read other works of yours.
XRoseThornX chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
] This whole story made me smile. It took me two days to read. Some parts were downright HILARIOUS. I LOVE the way you portrayed Rei. Just the cool yet fiery girl she is. I hearted this story completely. One: Because your head is not in the clouds that Seiya and Usagi will be together and Two: because I have NEVER heard of Hotaru and Yaten being together, and now I'm in love with the idea. The part where she dropped the grocery bags and told Setsuna "Gomen nesai!" and ran to Yaten with Setsuna thinking "Go be happy" or something along those lines was SO vivid in my mind. Your story is one of the best Sailor Moon fanfics I've read in a while, and I loved every minute of it.
psychomangafan chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Hi. I'm just writting to tell you that i love your story so far and to tell you that the title of chapter 4 is actually a song i sang at a school concert 3 years ago.
tkdl chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
i like...(",)
tkdl chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
i like...(",)
Prometheus FireBringer chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
i do not believe it! this is THE BEST fic I have ever read! easy to read and so much action! wish I could craft my stories like that. You are on my list of favs!
IssaLee chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
The thing about Yaten being there when Seiya met Usagi is hilarious!
e-chan16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
rereading a lot of my favorite SM stories, i'm in that kinda mood. anyway, this line is so hilarious: “Parks are places of peacefulness and play, not to be used for evil or by its kind!” jeez, Tuxedo Kamen has the corniest lines. poor guy.
Hanyou Neko chapter 24 . 9/4/2004
It was a wonderful story. I will miss reading it. Sorry it took so long for me to finish. I was busy. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Lunarchickiebabe chapter 24 . 8/19/2004
WOW this fic was beautiful. truly beautiful!

im gonna go read some of ur other stuff, if its anything like this one i'll love it!

you write emotions really well, the angst is great!
aserene chapter 24 . 8/15/2004
WOW Awesome story, it was amazing! I loved it! I hope you consider writing a sequel! I can't wait for another one, update soon!