Reviews for One Good Deed
Rinse and Repeat chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love your fill in the blanks stories. I added this to my favorites list right after I read A Fire Within Me because I was having a lazy day and wasn't up to reviewing. I apologize for not doing this earlier.

The grammar wasn't terrible really [you probably know that by now since you uploaded this two years ago]. I'm not a grammar expert anyways, but it didn't seem off to me. I think the names of ships are supposed to be italicized. I can't spell the word so don't trust me on that one. You have better grammar and spelling than 99.9 percent of the people writing fanfiction now anyways.

You're so amazing with the canon characters. I haven't seen someone who can write Jack half as well as you. He doesn't come off one-dimensional! The same for Will. I haven't read that many stories where he doesn't seem like a boring, flat character. Major props to you for that. No matter how hard I try I know I'll never be nearly as good at keeping the canon characters in character, therefore I'll just stick to reading Pirates fics.

Since you have more dialogue in this story I was really impressed. It went together very nicely. The conversations were realistic. I liked the awkward/silent moments too. I don't really know why. I guess its because its something that happens in most conversations. Jack's final comment was definitely classic Jack :]

I always kinda wondered what the sailing back to Port Royal was like. I was really excited when I saw that you had wrote a filler for that. Seems like you've always been an excellent writer. I hope your write more Pirates fics. If you have more the skipped I'll definitely check them out.

Athena Moralias
La Lolita chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
this was an incredibly well written story i can honestly say i truly enjoyed it -. the characters were in character and you did a fabulous job of tieing some loose ends and filling in some empty space. love how you incorporated some quotes from the movie
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
OMG! SAVVY! You are a friggin fantastiv writer! DAMN! oh btw- it's jill...in case you didn't figure that out already. neway- yeah. I know you wanna read my story...my phanfic...cuz it's awesome. yeah. OKAY! I'll see you Monday!
Smithy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I wasn't surprised when Will had been bruised so badly. In the movie, when the ship was being blown apart, he had been thrown about in the hold. It sort of surprised me that he was walking about without problems, considering that he had wooden spears going about him. Also, why didn't he have a concussion or something? I know it was a Disney movie, and blood and guts were at a bare minimum, but they could have shown some injuries. Trust me, I am not a freaking vampire, it's just that ship explosions do cause injuries, and Will was lucky he was facing away from the explosion, not looking at it dead-on.
piratingelvenpyro chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I like. My favorite line: "Even though he and Will were cut from completely different cloths, he could not help but be fond of the blacksmith." I liked the metaphor.

Well...bye
Whittle1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
HI! WOW! GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! You always do a great job Miki! :D *pats back and claps* BRAVO! TERRIBLY GOOD SHOW CHAP!
E! WRITE MORE! *dances* This was so good! And we all need more GOOD stories! THanks for making my day!
Love ya mellon!
Whit
EnglishMystic chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Great Story!
Ang611 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I liked this alot. Good job.
Luinecu chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Wonderful fic! Some tiny mistakes, but nothing major I noticed, don't worry! You managed to get so much of the movie in here. You summed up everything so nicly and tied up all thoes loose ends the potc writers left dangling. This is one of the, if not the best example in a fanfic I have read of Will and Jack's relationship. Perfectly done. The bit where you said “You sure you aren’t a eunuch?
J.L. Dexter chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Great take on a section of the movie less explored by the original directors. You did a fabulous job with this and I hope to see more soon; there will be more, yes?