Reviews for A Perfect Day to Elope
PLEASE update.

I am begging :(
lovedrher chapter 35 . 7/10/2006
hi )

your fic is really great, however i have a question, is the date in this chapter correct?

i mean, in the ginny part it said that hermione left ron in 20 and in the hermione part I it said hermione is with draco in march 2001, so here it's august 2001 and hermione is still with ron, so is it wrong?

cheers, love

liz
chikigurl13 chapter 33 . 2/7/2006
Hey Its great! I'm still typeing my story for you.. As i said before i'm a relly slow typer.I'm at my dad's office right now And it's 6:46 am. I have show choir this morning at 7. We got gold in our competion last wednesday. I guess all that hard work at 7 every tuesday and thursday mornings really paid off... Any way I wil get my story to you ASAP, which might be a while. keep writing it's really good so far! Keep smilin' :)

Krumlover45 (when you respond to this at my email address please refer to me as T.J.)
meagalbagel chapter 35 . 1/29/2006
Wow that really was soon. And it was sweet too! I like the interludes! Update Soon!
ClassiestMokuren chapter 35 . 1/29/2006
OMG, even though it's an interlude, it was awesome. I love these little scenes you write; it just gives the actual story that much more depth. Thanks for updating so quick, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
frenchpiment chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
just found your story, up to chapter seven, but am going to bed...love it so far will prob review again in the morning when i continue to read it!
ClassiestMokuren chapter 34 . 1/24/2006
Yeehah! An update! Wow, has it really been thre months since the last one? Amazing. But, as always, your work is worth the wait and so I forgive you. I'm finding it hard to remember all the stuff Draco and Ron have gone through for "The Plan," but the new installments are entertaining and informative enough so that I don't feel lost. Besides, I can always go back and re-read.

Anyway, thanks so much for another great update!
ya1ya chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
AWESOME!
meagalbagel chapter 34 . 1/23/2006
First off I'm going to say it's your fault that i stayed up way past midnight last night reading your update and again your fault that i'm taking the time away from studying for my finals to review. But i'll forgive you because your update was amazing! I got a kick out of the conversation between kissy and hermione...heck I got a kick out of kissy PERIOD! she was perfect! Blonde Hermione...? Hm.. interesting. Update SOON(ER THAN LAST TIME!)
chikigurl13 chapter 31 . 1/17/2006
Hey it's great so far. I recently got my own account. I was sharing one with my best friend. Keepit up it's getting really good. Can you give me some advice? I'm writing a story. Every one says it's great but i'm not so sure. Cou;d I maybe email it to you sometime? see what you think? I'm asking you cause I think your a good writer.

Keep smiling,

Krumlover45:)
GoodQueenA chapter 33 . 11/20/2005
idea for new summary:

In which Draco and Hermione decide to elope, and fail, fail again. Hilarious, unbidden consequences follow!

or...

Draco and Hermione are engaged, and there are many questions to be answered! Is Hermione pregnant? Does her sister actually have a soul? and Why are edible panties a bad idea?

heh, just some random ideas...update quickly please!
When-turtles-strike-back chapter 33 . 11/11/2005
You updated! It makes me so very happy, i'm so happy...

oh my i'm just giddy with delight... Thank you thank you thank you thank you did i mention how happy i am.
Lady of the Realm chapter 33 . 11/3/2005
*VOMITS* on the dress so Harmony - er, Hermione - doesn't have to wear it. My mother-in-law tried that on me. I overruled her. I almost had to pick her up and haul her out of the shop.

Good chapter. Wish it had a little more rhyming Ron in it. That was giggle-worthy; though, did like the longer chapter. Really. Longer chapter was awesome for a change. It was great.

Write more when you can. Especially if band season is done now.

-Kat
Ishtar Darkside chapter 33 . 11/1/2005
That was awesome! please continue!
meagalbagel chapter 33 . 10/31/2005
I'd write you a summary but i'm too lazy right now..maybe later.

Goodness...that awful dress. I can't believe the in laws didn't break down the door...she was "in" there for a heck of a long time it seems. I got a kick out of NCHANTED...loved it. Update soon!