Reviews for Theatre of the Absurd
Cathara chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
There aren't enough Kate stories out there and this is really good stuff alas a sequel would be great!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow this idea was really interesting. I hope someday you write more for this idea.
Dreamincolor chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Holy hell. That was amazing. O_o Such terrible and beautiful images, and such an interestingly dark plot. Darla's words and actions..were so typically Darla. And the bit with Kate in the prince outfit..funny, but accurate. Cover me impressed.
diamondforever chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Whoa-oh that was clever. I loved the darkness to this whole story. It was sadistically dark, but also with that glimmer of better things to come because of this. Nice, nice.
DocCarter chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This story is fantastic: well-written, incredibly characterized, and just full of history. It's rich and sad and exciting all at the same time. I wouldn't say no to more, especially seeing as how Kate is one of my favorites.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
This story is a true marvel: imaginative, original, creative, and beautifully written. I know this is a pairing I'd never have thought of, but you make it work. Absolutely excellent! I applaud you. The title is a very good one, too.