Reviews for The Crimson Shadow
more more

best story on hades

more more
Yrouna chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
This was beautiful! Please do finish the story.. I know it's been 4 years.. But.. T_T
Metalmuffin chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Im stunned- your story is simply amazing. i so love how you described Hades ( although Persephone is really super naive *g).

Are you still planning to continue this story? Cant wait to read more
Keledrena chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
aw
Kantama chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Wow. That was surprisingly well-written.

Might I ask if you plan on finishing it?
mochamermaid23 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
WOW. This was great. I loved how you portrayed Hades. Most other writers (for some odd reason) portray him as this really kind god with a an annoying conscience. I hate that. This is good. Thanks for writting it.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
very well written! update soon!
artNpen chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
I love your story! I hope you update with the next chapter. I would love for you to finish it.
sugerlumpkins chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I totally enjoyed this story. I hope it has not reached it's conclusion. The writting is fantastic.
Anarkeya chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
This story is great! There are so many Hades/Persephone stories out there that they tend to become repetetive, but this one put a whole new spin on the story. I hope you continue it!
DeathByMonkees chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
That was very very good! I think your writing is wonderful, everything becomes so real and alive! Great story!
sweet thyme chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
Bloody hell this is good!

PLEASE update soon! I've never read a better Hades/Presephone fic!

Was Presephone awake the whole time Hades was talking to Menthe? Or was the tear from something else?

Please write more.

Thanks,

Ella
kitteh chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
damn! this is some piece of good work! i absolutley love this story! i hope you'll keep updating and FINISH this! its my absolute favorite in all the hades/persephone stories! everything, the style of writing, the descriptions of the settings, the dialogue, the POV's of the characters... simply stunning work! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! NOW!
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
i like the thrd chapter the best it makes me feel nice
ladygreenbat chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Why did you stop updating this epic in the making? Hades and Persephone are one of my favorite couples and you have created a smart, sensual, darkly beautiful story. You have a flair for the shadows and it would be a shame to forget this story ever existed.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »