Reviews for The Crimson Shadow
mordrei chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
hey you have such a nice story.I hope you can finish it...it so ful of emotion,of love,of regret and evrything in between...please finish it...youre really good
brittanylee.k chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
i love this story,please update soon!
Eraserhead chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
This is a marvelous story. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
ack! hurry up and update it! it's killing me! finish please!
Minchi chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Wow! This is so good. Your writting is excellent. This is so going on my fav stories list.

Minchi
Elementsofmine chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Great love comes from me to your fic. Love love love. Love for this, love for you, love love love.

elementsofmine
xena chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
the story was really great but when are you going to up date it again im dieing to find out what you'll put up next - keep writting:)
raya chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Please continue! perdy please! this is one of my favorite stories already! Dying to see what happens next!
Mia-Hood chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
This story is amazing! I love the way you capture Persephone's innocence and Hades darkness. It's marvallous! And I can't spell for beans . . .
Vee017 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
I've been doing myth/tv x-overs in my head for a while and Hades and Persephone came up somehow (this probably makes no sense). I was then spurred to look for fiction with those two.

And lo and behold what do I find? A completely magnificent story done by yourself. I love it. It's beautifully written and charcter driven. Hades' musings and inner turmoil caused by his young future Queen. It's amazing and so indepth. Thank you for a lovely read, it's always so wonderful to find a truly talented author. Love the fic!
bluetinkerbell chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Amazing! I love it! You've given a whole new perspective to a wonderful story!
BearBear chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
I really enjoy this story a lot. Hope you can post the next chapter soon.
persephone-goddess chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
great story! please write more soon.
israeli prinsess chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
this story is realy good so i think you should write some more of it.
Seer99999 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I like your chapters to this Greek Mythology story.

The coupling of Persephone and Hades is great.

Please update this whenever you can.

Good luck with your HP fics too.

I'll be sure to R/R them whenever I can.

Fill free to R/R my own HP fics with others I've written too.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »