Reviews for The Crimson Shadow
ladygreenbat chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Why did you stop updating this epic in the making? Hades and Persephone are one of my favorite couples and you have created a smart, sensual, darkly beautiful story. You have a flair for the shadows and it would be a shame to forget this story ever existed.
mordrei chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
hey you have such a nice story.I hope you can finish it...it so ful of emotion,of love,of regret and evrything in between...please finish it...youre really good
brittanylee.k chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
i love this story,please update soon!
Eraserhead chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
This is a marvelous story. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
ack! hurry up and update it! it's killing me! finish please!
Minchi chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Wow! This is so good. Your writting is excellent. This is so going on my fav stories list.

~Minchi
Elementsofmine chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
Great love comes from me to your fic. Love love love. Love for this, love for you, love love love.

~elementsofmine
xena chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
the story was really great but when are you going to up date it again im dieing to find out what you'll put up next - keep writting:)
raya chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
Please continue! perdy please! this is one of my favorite stories already! Dying to see what happens next!
Mia-Hood chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
This story is amazing! I love the way you capture Persephone's innocence and Hades darkness. It's marvallous! And I can't spell for beans . . .
Vee017 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
I've been doing myth/tv x-overs in my head for a while and Hades and Persephone came up somehow (this probably makes no sense). I was then spurred to look for fiction with those two.

And lo and behold what do I find? A completely magnificent story done by yourself. I love it. It's beautifully written and charcter driven. Hades' musings and inner turmoil caused by his young future Queen. It's amazing and so indepth. Thank you for a lovely read, it's always so wonderful to find a truly talented author. Love the fic!
bluetinkerbell chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Amazing! I love it! You've given a whole new perspective to a wonderful story!
BearBear chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
I really enjoy this story a lot. Hope you can post the next chapter soon.
persephone-goddess chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
great story! please write more soon.
israeli prinsess chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
this story is realy good so i think you should write some more of it.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »