Reviews for The Crimson Shadow
Ysabeth chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Wow...this, I think, was the best interpretation of Persephone and Hades I've seen on so far. Really amazing job, I'll be checking for updates so please keep writing!
Sexual Deviant chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
That was so good! I could feel the passion that they were feeling and everything. The emotions they were feeling I felt because you wrote it in such a way. I even had my eyes teared up a bit at the end of this chapter. I really hope Persephone doesn't hate Hades. Wow I really love your unique style so much. Man am I tired...Spent a while reading this and some other stories so now its 12:10 AM in the morning. Damn...Well anyways I'm going to turn off my 'If I can't have you' music and go to sleep and dream of this story! Okay no...But I hope you update soon!
Brittany Malfoy chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
I love your story, it sort of reminds me of Hermione and Severus a little bit. Please write more soon.
black rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wow, this is really awesome, keep up the good work, and soon!
Monica Warner chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
This story rocked, this is my first Hades and Per. fic and I loved the pairing. Is this the end or are u gonna update. I wanna see her hate for him and stuff. I don't like happy endings. So if u ended it here that would be fine too, but please update!
Ang3l666 chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Awesome! I usually stick to the Harry Potter fiction, but this was really awesome! I can't wait for more!
Izzy chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
This was great keep writeing
zephiey chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Absolutely fantastic chapter. Hades is without a doubt one of the more sensual gods. I can imagine how sensual his voice is just from your description. As for Persephone I do hope she eventually forgives Hades. Although, I think Hades better be wary of his 'little cat'; he may find her claws are rather sharp.
Now that I've gushed over this chapter I think I am within my rights to say, ok demand, that you update faster!
josie c chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
OMG! I love this story! It holds a lot of emotions and you just make me love Hades all the more. Cheers!
zagato chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
wow! persephone seems so happy with losing her maidenhead. poor hades. i hope he gets over his guilt. please write more.
zagato chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
this is so amazing. please write more.
Aeriel Ravenna chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
This was really, really well done. I like this chapter a lot-you really give character to hades. I like how you made the 'kidnapping' thing different, so that she was bound by her virginity rather than his stealing her. I love the ending part about how the tear is on her cheek, it was just...perfect. I also like Menthe. It seems like the kind of thing Hades' would have done, if that makes any sense.
Update soon.
aeriel ravenna
LOTR-nutcase chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
WOW. I love this story! It soaked me in right away...but what I HATE is the time between updates ;)
Please write more soon!
boni chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
WOW!That was beautiful!*bearly stiffles a tear*I've been looking for such a story for ages. I just love that pair and the way you describe their relationship-how sexy and good Hades becomes- just blows me away.I certainly hope that you will continue 'cause I'm begging you for more!
RubberDuckii chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Wow! I'm really loving this story! I've always been interested in Greek mythology and its fun to read it in a "modern day" version.
I really like Hades and I can't wait to see what exactly he has planned for her, besides making her marry him and such.
But will Persephone really hate him when she wakes up? Or will he just think so and all the drama will come from him thinking she doesn't love him and keeping his distance and her just thinking that he doesn't want her anymore because he keeps his distance?
Anyway, I can't wait until you update!
*RubberDuckii*