Reviews for Mind Games
Dramaqueen135 chapter 8 . 8/9
hi you dont know me and i dont know you.
however i found this story and i really like it. when i read your AN, it really touched me so im sending you a virtual hug. i hope im not too late though.
even after all these years if you still hurt, try writing as therapy. it really helps. you can loose yourself in what you write, and ignore the world and the hurt for a period of time.
i know its been like 12 years, so if you are actually reading this, im surprised.
please continue this story, because it is really good.
- DQ
JA JA BINKY?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Oh I would just love to see that on YouTube. hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Mel chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Personally I haven't read this chapter yet but you asked and I don't want to forget. Providence is the capital of Rhode Island.
Great read so far, a few things I'd change, but it's mostly about writing style.
That's all folks!
~Mel A.
mangofeeesh chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I am so sorry, I know it probably doesn't help, but still.
Alicia Roth chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
-gives you a hug- Im here for you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
lots of hugs. my condolences
3 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
*hugs Siripitus forever*
2FantasyLover2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I love this story. Sorry about your mom.
SlytherclawBeauty chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
*long comforting hug* I am so sorry for your loss, even though I know from experience that it doesn't really help. *another hug for LONGER than five minutes*
Aegis Dragon chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
You are a fantastic and humorous writer that im sure your mom would be proud of. I'll bet she's watching over you right now wishing she could say as much. Props for being brave brave and living lifes cruelty instead of taking the cowards way out.
Curiosity Kills chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Virtual hugs for the girl who understands that suicide is not the answer. I cannot even imagine what you are going through, but I have depression myself, though medicated, and there are online sites with things to help you through this. Live and honor your mother with your amazing story writing.
Befire chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I wish i could give you a million hugs. I havent lost someone, so i cant really tell you that im sorry and that everything is going to be okay. What i can tell you is that ill remember you, and i think many others will too, as a great and strong person that made us laugh so much we cried, and as a special someone somewhere in the world.
I hope you see this rewiew Siripiritus
Best Wishes
Befire
Tw1n4rm4g3ddons chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG! Don't die, it's bad for your health! I'll miss you even if I've never met you! HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUGHUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG! Insert warm feelings and sentimental fluff then reread this note thing! Feel free to use me to vent about the unfairness of this planet!
koki chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I know its been years but I hope things got better for you. xx