Reviews for Mind Games
YouIn2017 chapter 8 . 3/23
I love you. You are so strong and so brace and you will go through so much, alone. It's okay. You'll be okay. I'll be okay too.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
*hugs you tightly* I'm so sorry
dramallamaland chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
hi you dont know me and i dont know you.
however i found this story and i really like it. when i read your AN, it really touched me so im sending you a virtual hug. i hope im not too late though.
even after all these years if you still hurt, try writing as therapy. it really helps. you can loose yourself in what you write, and ignore the world and the hurt for a period of time.
i know its been like 12 years, so if you are actually reading this, im surprised.
please continue this story, because it is really good.
- DQ
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
JA JA BINKY?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Oh I would just love to see that on YouTube. hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Mel chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Personally I haven't read this chapter yet but you asked and I don't want to forget. Providence is the capital of Rhode Island.
Great read so far, a few things I'd change, but it's mostly about writing style.
That's all folks!
~Mel A.
mangofeeesh chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I am so sorry, I know it probably doesn't help, but still.
Alicia Roth chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
-gives you a hug- Im here for you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
lots of hugs. my condolences
3 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
*hugs Siripitus forever*
2FantasyLover2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I love this story. Sorry about your mom.
SlytherclawBeauty chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
*long comforting hug* I am so sorry for your loss, even though I know from experience that it doesn't really help. *another hug for LONGER than five minutes*
Aegis Dragon chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
You are a fantastic and humorous writer that im sure your mom would be proud of. I'll bet she's watching over you right now wishing she could say as much. Props for being brave brave and living lifes cruelty instead of taking the cowards way out.
Curiosity Kills chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Virtual hugs for the girl who understands that suicide is not the answer. I cannot even imagine what you are going through, but I have depression myself, though medicated, and there are online sites with things to help you through this. Live and honor your mother with your amazing story writing.
Befire chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I wish i could give you a million hugs. I havent lost someone, so i cant really tell you that im sorry and that everything is going to be okay. What i can tell you is that ill remember you, and i think many others will too, as a great and strong person that made us laugh so much we cried, and as a special someone somewhere in the world.
I hope you see this rewiew Siripiritus
Best Wishes