Reviews for Mind Games
mangofeeesh chapter 8 . 1/3
I am so sorry, I know it probably doesn't help, but still.
Alicia Roth chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
-gives you a hug- Im here for you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
lots of hugs. my condolences
3 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
*hugs Siripitus forever*
2FantasyLover2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I love this story. Sorry about your mom.
SlytherclawBeauty chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
*long comforting hug* I am so sorry for your loss, even though I know from experience that it doesn't really help. *another hug for LONGER than five minutes*
Aegis Dragon chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
You are a fantastic and humorous writer that im sure your mom would be proud of. I'll bet she's watching over you right now wishing she could say as much. Props for being brave brave and living lifes cruelty instead of taking the cowards way out.
Curiosity Kills chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Virtual hugs for the girl who understands that suicide is not the answer. I cannot even imagine what you are going through, but I have depression myself, though medicated, and there are online sites with things to help you through this. Live and honor your mother with your amazing story writing.
Befire chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I wish i could give you a million hugs. I havent lost someone, so i cant really tell you that im sorry and that everything is going to be okay. What i can tell you is that ill remember you, and i think many others will too, as a great and strong person that made us laugh so much we cried, and as a special someone somewhere in the world.
I hope you see this rewiew Siripiritus
Best Wishes
Befire
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG! Don't die, it's bad for your health! I'll miss you even if I've never met you! HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUGHUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG! Insert warm feelings and sentimental fluff then reread this note thing! Feel free to use me to vent about the unfairness of this planet!
koki chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I know its been years but I hope things got better for you. xx
Friend chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Hi, I felt like crying when I read the last chapter and I am so sorry though I know you probably have had enough of sorry's so I just like to say never give up because though I am probably years younger than you and continents away but I will always be there hoping that the authour who's story I read on fanfiction one day will be okay and that I know this will never heal but I hope you will look back at memories of your mum and smile. You are an amazing writer never stop please continue to bless this ungrateful world with your stories.

Hoping and Wishing

PS: I know this might be to personal but I just had to say it.

Unknown friend
AntaresTheEighthPleiade chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Have as many hugs as you want, because that's awful. God bless.
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I GIVE YOU CYBER-HUGS! I is sorry about having a bad family after your mom died. Id be haunted by that image and I'm sorry that it happened. BUT now she can watch you wherever you go! CYBER-HUGS RULE! MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY QUANZA!I do not think I spelled that right, oh well *shrugs* HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Continue living Cinderella
anotherbuskitten chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Hi,

I know this was a long time ago and stuff and that I'm a complete stranger and this will all mean nothing to you. But I'm really, really sorry.

I hope things got better for you and that you've found closure. I also really hope you got that hug.

Best wishes,

anotherbuskitten

P.S The story was excellent, you're very talented. xx