Reviews for The Search for a M-Class Planet
connyx chapter 1 . 3/7
now who would have guessed?sweet. thank yoy
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
There may have not been smut but I sure felt what you were trying to go for
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Lovely concept and well defined into the characters of Seven and Janeway and B'Elanna. and the delicate balancing act of being in a romantic relationship and professional life. I do have a niggly little thing. I am an artist myself and though I don't typically work with clay... um it takes days for clay to dry out thoroughly unless they tell the computer to seed up the drying process for the holographic clay... and then it has to be put into a kiln or some sort of oven for it to become ceramic otherwise its just tera-cotta and it's difficult to paint tera-cotta because it soaks up all the pigment, and you glaze ceramics and fire it again... just a tidbit there. still the idea was very romantic.
supasoph chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
More sequels, or chapters please!
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hey RedHope!

I couldn't resist to read that sequel and I am really glad about... It is so lovely, full of warmth and humor, just the kind of story I really love.

And about that gluteus maximus thing I nearly laughed my head off! That was so typical for Seven, it is quite unbelievable.

I love your stories, I really do!

Love,
amarcano chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
please write another
Caren H chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and the way you showed their growing relationship with each other. Well done!
Reese M chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I am truly enjoying these stories. The dynamics of the growning relationship and personal growth in each woman is wonderful. I do hope there's more to this set. I'm hooked.
fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
yea, a long J/7 story!

writte more please and explain why J says "thank you" to the computer.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
WOOT! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...and MORE
Circuit Corporation chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I liked this one. I've been in need if a nice, lenthy, oneshot Jx7 story!