Reviews for Stumble Into Grace
Knitchick chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
That was a beautiful and touching story. I was beginning to think those two would never get a break, but you came through for us.

Thanks for sharing!
Brooke chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. This story shows the beauty of Buffy/Angel relationship and love. I miss reading such well written fics as yours, and hope that you will continue to grace us with your writings.
darkangel chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
OMG that was amazing i normally don't like pov but urs kicked ass and i mean it! well done great story.
SWChica2005 chapter 27 . 4/10/2006
I absolutely loved this piece! It was sad reading what happened to Angel but I was happy with the end result between Buffy and Angel. Superbly done!
vampiric.princess chapter 27 . 2/11/2005
wow! awsome.. i love this story i got a lil worried after the crash .. but it turned out good.. and hey a sequal wud be good like with angel walking.. lol byez *hugs*
arianamissy chapter 27 . 4/15/2004
I absolutely love this story. Finally they get their happily ever after. :sigh: I do and always will believe that Buffy and Angel are meant for eachother. So I'm a hopeless romatic. Obviously you are too. Thanks for the story it was beautiful.
Sweetnlilly chapter 27 . 3/26/2004
ohgod first i waz like i dont wanna read diz story cuz i kno itz gonna be sad cuz u kno u write sad stories...sad stories dat r excellent, but sad nevertheless and ive had mi share of sad storiez...and den i waz like maybe i shud read diz, cuz ur like one of da best writers ive ever read before, but den it said b/s in da beginning, and i cudnt take it...and den i waz like i gotta read diz story or elze u neva gonna be in i read it, and guess wat? i dont regret iz such a good story, better dan good, excellent, better dan excellent...i cant dink of a word...
oh so srry for da whole ramble ding, i rlly didnt mean...*stop rambling lilly* -sheepish grin-
anywayz...i jus wanna say da i lublublub ur stry...
Katolina35 chapter 27 . 3/22/2004
LUVVED IT! That was great but the end really came soon. I would love to see a sequel! I mean theres so much to still explore. I absolutely love Patricks character and Melanie! So pleaz write a sequel and hopefully Angel can recover some more and get back some of his old fighting skills!
Littu chapter 27 . 3/18/2004
Awesome fic! I am so glad you believe in happy endings 'cuz I got to the crash and started to get worried. B/A forever!
Tariq chapter 27 . 3/16/2004
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 27 . 3/13/2004
Good story :-)
I like the way you mix the love, pain and suspense
Certifiably Insane chapter 27 . 3/13/2004
beautifully written! Oh my god, this story was brilliant! I loved your end paragraph, so brilliant! OMG! Keep writing! You are realy talented!
Grace chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Thank you so much. Your stories are always so beautiful, heartbreaking at times but truly moving and always turned out better:) This is the proof of a great writer who is not afraid to create a little pain for a better tomorrow for our heroine and her hero. Multiple kudos and thanks for always brightening up my days.
ThisYearsGirl chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
I don't think the ending could have been more perfect. I love how it went with the title but was still unique! Im so sad it's over... Great Job!
nobody chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
This is positively my favorite fic EVER. Please write a sequel.