Reviews for Stumble Into Grace
nobody chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
This is positively my favorite fic EVER. Please write a sequel.
Kudos
critic557 chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
very good story, i must say... cute ending.
One problem, i fotget in what chapter but you said Buffy only died once when she really died twice
It was a good story and it would be a good idea to conceder a sequel.
Good story once again.
Critic_557
JC chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
This was a great story. I'm sad it ended but atleast it had a happy ending. Keep it up. You're a goo writer
Anx chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
came a little fast but, awesome endingthough, it was just fast from the suspense of that last few chapters
sarag chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
amazing!
ba always chapter 27 . 3/11/2004
Aw. *sigh* Sorry, for the non-constructive review, but I'm just full of warm fuzzy feelings after this story!
iwry-always chapter 27 . 3/10/2004
Wow and double wow. Loved it to pieces, great, fantastic and all those other words that mean I loved it and will now be reading it again, so bye!
Queen Boadicea chapter 27 . 3/10/2004
Oh, I'm so happy. (sniffs) I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Tito, give me a tissue!
BAshipper chapter 26 . 3/10/2004
I love having angel as the "dansel in Distress"... different turn
Ginger chapter 26 . 3/10/2004
ANd it just stops! *outraged look* but.. but ... I want more :( *pout*
saraness chapter 27 . 3/10/2004
did i ever tell you how much i love you?
Best fanfiction writer EVER! And i should know cause i have read a lot of fanfic and written it as well! Can't wait for your next stories!
Jaina Solo2 chapter 27 . 3/10/2004
Awesome ending. So sweet and so beautiful. Now i'm just sad that this awesome story is over.
Katolina35 chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
Wow!Great so far . I love the relationship and the character of Patrick!By the way whatever that Spartan guy said he was story is great. Dont stop writing!
Anx chapter 26 . 3/10/2004
Suspense, this is a great! Brillent story, wonderfull writing.
Lindsay chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
ah! suspense and me do not get along! he better not hurt poor little handicapped angel! that would be BAD! but i love how he's so possesive! it's so sweet!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »