Reviews for Stumble Into Grace
Certifiably Insane chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
OMG! You so have to write more! Brill chapter! I love Melanie she's so fun! Lol! Poor Giles always gets hurt or knocked unconcious! lol! I like the whole plot on this story, keep writing!
PS- Nice way to cheer me up after a long day at school. Thanks 4 talking to me on MSN!
melluvben chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
this is so great! i can't wait to find out what happened to angel
you are so the best writer that ever lived!
it is amazing how your mind workers( a bit scary but hey, that could so be classified as amazing)
stcobb chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
Wel... Crap!
ba always chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
im so hooked on this story!! btw, if it wasnt reflected in my review, great job with everything. im so loving this story!
Queen Boadicea chapter 25 . 3/10/2004
Please don't have Mortie turn Angel. A reader's poor heart can stand only so much. :(
JC chapter 24 . 3/9/2004
Ahh...and the plot thickens as they say. This story just keeps getting interesting. Just when you think it could end, something else comes alnog. It's a great plot and is written very well. Keep it up.
saraness chapter 24 . 3/9/2004
are u aware that this is the only fiction i have ever read and could hardly wait to get home to read? cause u should be aware of that! I am eagerly awaiting another chpater!
Queen Boadicea chapter 24 . 3/9/2004
Oh goody. A new player is on the scene. Or should I say an old one? :D
sarah chapter 20 . 3/9/2004
hey agfain! u clearly get a lot of reviews so quick b/c unlike other authors u are abvle to maintain focous and update regularly and to Spartan! i no its ur opinon but u dont like ba dont read it we dont need to waste our time ha ving to hear u complain at how buffy and spike arent together boo hoo havent u noticedf this is a B/A story! and a lot of ba supportersd...rite! anywhoo keep up the fantabulous work!
Lindsay chapter 23 . 3/9/2004
keep going, i love it, but i hope he gets to walk again!
BAshipper chapter 23 . 3/9/2004
oh! how sweet... you update quick by the way! dont stop!
Certifiably Insane chapter 23 . 3/9/2004
I love it! I love it! I love it! Yeah! Please write more! Realy soon. Also do u have MSN? My username is if u wanna chat sometime! Okay! Please write more! Really soon
Spartan chapter 12 . 3/9/2004
So let me see if I'm getting this right. And I'll tell you right off, I love a good, well-written Angel. Not so fond of Buffy, but hey, to each his own. You have all three of the 'main' characters in this childish romantic twattle acting totally OOC, two of them acting totally dishonorably. You have Angel throw humanity, money, fancy apartments, everything but fluffy cute little kittens (maybe I missed those, I have to admit I skimmed these last few chapters) into Buffy's path, everything Buffy could ever want after 'showing' that she's just so miserable without Angel, for no particular reason, after years of being without him. You have Angel 'win' and then to show what a really stand-up guy he is, you have him smirking and giving Spike a car in exchange for stealing the woman he loves. Because he's feeling generous. Wow, I'm impressed, truly I am. What a great guy. I just can't believe you think Angel would sink that low, be that much of an asshole, even if he hated Spike. Your Angel is a lot more like Liam than Angel, smug, arrogant and sneaky. Spike has good reason to worry your Angel will hurt Buffy. This is more about conquest than love. Getting something back that doesn't exist anymore. You have Angel wooing a sixteen year old girl again, not the woman Buffy has become. Both your characters are trying to crawl back into an easier time. Your next move is probably going to be to get one of them hurt so the other can feel guilty and take care of the injured party. Barf. This has been a waste of my time.
saraness chapter 23 . 3/8/2004
Wonderful Wonderful!Bringing tears to my eyes kind of wonderful! and yay to the sex thing! "trust me" aw! so perfect!
Queen Boadicea chapter 23 . 3/8/2004
I'm so glad Angel is getting better. I wonder if he'll ever be up to his fighting best but like Buffy I don't really care.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »