Reviews for Stumble Into Grace
Katolina35 chapter 23 . 3/8/2004
I just want to say that your last few chapters have been absolutley breathtaking!You kick serious Butt!Keep up the good work and PLEAZ! dont stop adding chapters!
miss-ange chapter 23 . 3/8/2004
ohh i luved the naked angel.. plz have more fluffy, lovey scenes
kyle chapter 22 . 3/8/2004
Oh god Oh god please don't do what I think you might do. I am not gonna tell you what it is in case you decide,"Hey you know what that would really cause a lot of angst, I'll do it."
The story is really good so far, just don't take away the Buffy and Angel relationship or make it bad, just add even more happiness between Buffy and Angel.
Please update soon
Certifiably Insane chapter 22 . 3/8/2004
aw1 So sad! Make him walk again! Please! It so so sad but very neautifully written! I love how angel's gonna be a watcher and it is so funny when u refer to Patrick as the asshole! Good on u girl! Update really soon! If this is gonna turn out as gud as beautiful disaster, I will be bloody thrilled! lol!
myriassterre chapter 22 . 3/8/2004
Loved it, loved it, loved it. This means you must write more straight away.
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 22 . 3/8/2004
I love this story...I've just read the whole thing and I can't wait for you to write the next chapter. I love that the story of Human Angel and his slayer isn't all hugs and puppies. Good work!
ba always chapter 22 . 3/8/2004
aww, that was great. really sweet. *sigh* i love b/a. keep up the great work! can't wait till angel walks again!
Queen Boadicea chapter 22 . 3/7/2004
Now that's another unexpected twist. I wonder what Wesley has to say about this. :)
sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
keep it going! ur def! the best b/a shipper ino ;)! luv ya!
Queen Boadicea chapter 21 . 3/7/2004
Your story took quite a turn in chapter 17 (gave me a turn, too) and the subsequent chapters were definitely a surprise. This hasn't been a subject I've seen in any other B/A fanfic. Kudos for being able to startle your readership and keep us on our toes. I'm eager to see what happens next.
Jaina Solo2 chapter 20 . 3/7/2004
Wow, I've missed so much. This story and the characters in it have developed and changed so much in just the last few chapters. Excellent writing!
miss-ange chapter 20 . 3/7/2004
what now? update plz.. and let it work out somehow plz
Tariq chapter 20 . 3/6/2004
uI-both-love chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
ok Kirsti i love your fanfics but,u r so wronge 4 doing this 2 Angelcan i ask 1 ?,WHY!
ba4e chapter 20 . 3/6/2004
just wanted to say i really liked your story, 'cept its so sad! but good. hope you update it soon, cos, good reading :)and yeah, i hope angel recovers, cos wow, so sad,. ok, please update, :) thanks,
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »