Reviews for Jin Skip School
amethystroses chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
yea this is pretty good. so, is jin like a gangsta in this fanfic, or what? lol cuse i like it. and he does weed? it's perfect lol oh you should get his lil sister involed more anywayyyys... WRITE MORE NIGGA!
aPAerFECTAciRclE chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hey this is really funny you should really do more
yeashtothedress chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
write more dude write more its reeeeeeeeeeealy good
ninawilliamsLoVeR chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMFG THIS IS SOOOO GREAL LOL ITS FUNNY! PLEASE WRITE MORE! U SHOULD DO A CHAPTER WHERE JIN HAS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JUNO CUSE HE TRIES TO FUCK WITK KARA OMG HOW OLD IS HE IN THIS FIC ANYWAY?
xiaozuya chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
you. must. write. more. please, this is soooooo funny! oh, you should make hwoarang hit on jin's lil sister, lol. write more!
Yukinna chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
this is funny as hell please update on it.
Leo Leonardo chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hmm...Escalade on 24's, kids skippin skewl, lil john and da eastside boys,...Yep! the recipie to a funny ass story! write mo pleez!
MiKKa-CHaN chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
nice story! funny! but are some words supposed to be said/spelled/writen that way I mean... Jin is japanese and Hwoarang is korean... well anyway your story is really good
Archadian chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Call 1-800-ON-POTT, Bri! That was funny as hell!
T.J chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
HELL YA! Finaly someone wit da big ole fuzzy balls to right som FUCKED UP SHIT! HELL YA BITCH! HOU!
missmoua89 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Well, Kabuki...
I personally know you and I myself have told you that I liked it... I LIKE THIS STORY VERY VERY VERYMUCH... So, keep on writing... I am going to...give you mine... PM... You know who I am...
Erasera chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Oh my HYNE Kabuki, you are such a dumbass! I really thought it was funny! You have no type of sense do you? Anywho, of anybody else that reviews I want you to continue the most. There were a few spelling errors but other than that I liked it. You go girl!
Forever love and peace,
SquallsGIRL
Chlover chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
lol poor Jin. I don't have a little sister, and I'm glad but now Jin does? Yesh... anyway, that was great. Funny, interesting, original, the whole shibobble!
C
Orestes-Tayte chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Well since it is my story I mind as well be the one to put the first review up so: This was an funny-ass story girl you is retarded I hope you write more of it please I beg you write more.