Reviews for The Ballad of Anakin Skywalker
EragonJediGirl357 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOW!

This is REALLY cool, I love it!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very nicely done. Measure felt off in some places, but it's still great. Some verses were totally-mega-foxy-awesome.-If you don't know where that adjective is from, go look up "Harry Potter Musical."

:P

Cheers
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Can't believe I never read this before; this is awesome. :)
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This is wonderfully written! I think the way you changed around the recurring bit about " who do you serve?" was really well done. This is a beautiful ballad! Thank you for posting it!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I found this after looking at Blessed are the Geeks, and I love this ballad. It is really moving and powerful (yes I am also a geek, have a problem with that) and I REALLY like it and am glad that I read it!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
You know, with all of these stories/etc. you're writing and I'm reading...I might just become some weird obsessed fangirl and go like this:

...

*GLOMP!*
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This is excellent. Is there any writing style you can't do? I must read more!

May the Force be with you.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wow! Very well written and so very powerful.
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow...loved it. I'm not worthy!
Elphius Lndorf Doge chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Oh lovely. I was always a fan for Star Wars poetry. Love it, yes! I love it!
Mutant Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. That was incredible. I don't think I've seen anything like it. The stuff even rhymed!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*laughs and cries at the same time* Poor anakin. Your really good at this, ken.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
oh! that was so sad! )': but it was really good, you really have talent. ...poor anikin...
Ruselyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow! That was so cool!
A. Mouse chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Wow, *nibbles cheese* this is awesome! I love how it goes through his life, Vader as the ultimate symbol of redemption, and as a sad figure is often ignored. *eyes cat* I'm going back to the mouse hole now.