Reviews for Surprisingly Adept
anonymous chapter 8 . 3/7
Is this The End? :)
Rebel chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Nice job, you've captured Sarah's change from Loyalist to Patriot perfectly. And now you've added James to the mix, and possibly Henri later. Keep up the good work.
Nicole chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Very good story! Sarah and James make a wonderful couple so keep it that way. The story needs just a little more romance. I think you have great potential so keep on writing!
juzgi9 chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
It's been EIGHT FREAKING YEARS! Since you last updated! Do you realize that in that time span the revolutionary war occurred!? Please update, I believe it's very cruel of you to leave such an intriguing story unfinished, especially when there's very few Liberty's Kids fanfiction out there (and rarely any good ones to boot)
Amy chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
This story is AMAZING! :) Thank you so much for writing! :) :) :) Please update soon! :)
BANJ-R2D2 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Update please! I'm so intrigued its insane!
anon chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Please continue! This story has a lot of potential
Maybe Its Not A Myth chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
pls continue thee story :D
Palin chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
cool! I thought you had to be a member to comment :)
me chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
the mom's funny. LOL
Blaise Skylark chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Snoodle:

Did you give up on France? It says you've not updated in 4 years! I would *love* to read the rest.

Blaise Skylark chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Snoodle:

Charming James! I do believe that he's well on his way to unlocking her heart by this point. D 3

Blaise Skylark chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Snoodle:

I love it so far. Just how drunk *were* Major and Lady Phillips, by the way?

Manhattan-y chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
I realize this story probably won't get updated again, since it hasn't since..well...'05, but it was fun while it lasted!
Draco09 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
OMG UPDATE! It's been FOUR YEARS!