Reviews for Rose Goes On
beautyfan0102 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
This was an excellent story off to read John and Rose.
beauty12 chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
Good story off to read John and Rose.
beauty0102 chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
this was a great story liked it a lot.
Mutinous Phantom chapter 21 . 1/15/2005
This story was brilliant and I fee sorry that it has been underappreciated. (I mean Lack of reviews by that). I will read the sequel immediately and add this to my favourites list, hoping that more people will come across it, Well done!
Cheetah Princess chapter 21 . 9/1/2004
I really like it! Its a really good story and i think you should make a sequal or something.
Sally chapter 21 . 4/16/2004
Brilliant story. Loved every page, well done.
mrshawk chapter 21 . 4/12/2004
Is this really the end? I was so into this story. How does the movie turn out? Does she ever tell Christopher about his father? How does she get together with John? Please write more
Lily DeWitt Bukater chapter 21 . 4/11/2004
This was fantastic! You are a wonderful author with a great imagination!
Lady FireMage chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
this is gr8 i am on the verge of tears it is so sad plz write more
sarina chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
i think that she will stay alive and be resqued by a resque boat
BlackRose89 chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
I think this is a really good story. I liek Rose's attitude towards most things-it models her personality from the Titanic very well. Also, your chrecter development is really good, and I like the John Calvert charecter-he's also very realistic.
Really my only complaint is that Rose, although as sharp and witty as she was in the movie, doesn't seem to be all that sad about Jack dying. Sure, there are a few mentions about it, but I think she really would greive a little bit more, she just lost the love of her life. Otherwise, I think this is a really great story! Update soon!
BlackRose89
Cal chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Rose goes on and on and on... while she should have gone down with the Titanic! Stupid bitch! *sigh*