Reviews for Crushed Petals
Fluffy-luvr chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
hey keep up the good work! can't w8 to see what hiei will do next! i am working on a kuraxkayko romance my self! well guess thats all byes for now!
hisui459 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
This is an AWESOME story! I was so confused when Keiko was dreaming about Yusuke and Kuwabara raping her, but that shapeshifter idea was genius! (Or it could be that I'm just easily amused... _U) anyway, keep writing please! I love it!
Skylaran chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
LOVE the story so far. Update soon!
yusukesbabe chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
MA HA HA HA I'M BACK! OK. Don't add on betray all your fans. *crys* You're just like all those movie making people who are to busy to make the sequel. *crys more* WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE TRIPPLE X 2? IT'S NOT FAIR! *notices i'm being a dork* e...um...sry. Hey e-mail me back. (if you want) (ndutell )

Your #1 fan

Yusukesbabe
Eyra chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
make it a hiei/keiko story please please please! but i guess i wouldn't mind if it was kurama/keiko. eh lol
Ryuu Soba chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
I love it! Please update your killing me! Well maybe not but please update! -sobs before being slapped over the head by a random apple- I mean I will eb most unhappy if you don't update.

-kiosha :)
black mirage chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
This story is awesome. You have to continue! I have to know what happens! _
HAPPYG chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
I love the way you write. Update soon plz. _
Crimson Demon chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
Great job, once again! I'm really enjoying this, and I like the pairing already! *evil grin* Lovely plot line, keep up the good work. :D
-CD
Crimson Demon chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Great job! Suspense ish good! :D Or maybe I'm just a sucker for some good angst. Either way, wonderful first chapter, am going to read more!
-CD
Alis Volat Propris chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
YAE! I haven't had too much free time between my own fics and school work and worrying about the kids I work with and everything else! *_*
However, your story still rocks! Can't wait to see when you update it girl...hopefully by then I'll have gotten a sneak peak *wink wink nudge nudge* Anywho it's late and I must go but update when ever you can
Night Beauty chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Very nice! I can't wait till the next update...
kikyiou666 chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
aaw, Hiei has a crush, how cute! _ Im so retarded, but I cant help it, I love this pairing! Thank you so much for writing this Rose-chan. Its going very good so far. Just make sure that you dont abandon it. _
Szy chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Hi! I absolutly LOVE your story! I think you should put Hiei and Kayko together and I've always thought it is intristing when they add a twist to it and add another pairing in it, you know just for kicks! Maybe like Kurama/Yukina or something like that? I don't know. O well! I still love your story though!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Yae! You know who I'm voting for in this fic. It's really awesome Keep it up *waves flag with an H on it* *lol*