Reviews for Hermione's Hair
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This was cute. I like how she's accepted her hair. I despise my hair too. It is not as curly as Hermione's but it does curl and frizz. Thank you for posting.
dynobunny chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow...this is such a good one-shot! I like how you kept Hermione in character and not have her with 'shoft curls that trailed magically down her back' or some utter crap like that so bravo!

love you

Amy
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Interesting musings about what her hair might mean for a young witch, and highly interesting to see a glimps of the morning routines and showers of the Gryffindor girls. Well done.
Megaroo chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I hated my long, bushy brown hair. So I chopped it off.

Sigh. I miss it so!
Me262 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Oh very good. You describe Hermione very well, and you didn't make her do it! You kept her the same, in character unlike so many other authors that insist on making her this hawt mary-sue.
Cactus Wren chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
THUNDEROUS applause. A wonderful character portrait, and an excellent rebuttal to the endless irritating flood of "Hermione makeover" stories - not merely the "Hermione gets her hair straightened and her navel pierced" stories, but the equally offensive "Hermione gives up books and study in favor of cliched rebellion and Evanescence" stories. You've done a terrific job of depicting Hermione as happy, not only with how she looks, but with who she is! Thank you a thousand times.
deepgirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Lovely and simple, and refreshing in its rejection of shallowness and vanity- I'm so sick of all of the fics in which hermione gets some ridiculous "sexy" makeover. Great job!
houdinishideaway chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Speaking as a girl with thick bushy hair, GO HERMIONE!
Loralie chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Way to go Hermione! It's what's on the *inside* that counts! hehe once again good job!
Lady Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
*hehe* i can relate, my hair is bushy, brown, and confusses itself by being curly, wavy, and partly strait in different places. but i've never been happy about it.
triniroo chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
WOW! I like your perspective. I suppose you have bushy brown hair too? I do, but not as long, and yet, just as uncontrollable.
Fearless Shadow chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Very well written... nice...
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
*sigh* I too have the infamous bushy brown hair. I have ways of making it manageable and curly now, but back in the day. (God! It was awful) Just recentally I looked at a picture of myself when I was younger and was like "Oh God! I could've been Hermione! Look at my hair... and those front teeth!" Hahaha... anyways I loved your

story... very Hermione-ish and it brought back the memories! Fantastic job! _
AnnaK the unsigned one chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
_ Very nice. It's well written, clever, and gramatically sound. And unique too. I liked it.
Starlett chapter 1 . 10/12/2001