Reviews for Deadly Liaisons
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Wow! I like what I see so far! Keep up the good work! I hope you write more soon *hint, hint*! Good WWH ficts are few and far between, sigh . . . so sad . . .
young wiccan chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
wow, this is really interesting!

it's really funny how all Robin can think about is the kiss.

hope ya write more
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Sirith chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
FABBIE! I enjoyed reading this story so far. I can't wait to see what's to come. Update soon plz.
Maiden of Blue Roses chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Really interesting to read, nice chapter.
'Shippou'
JojoBlond chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
sweet. this is definitely going good. keep up the good work. update soon!
Blu Maiden chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
I don't mean to be mean, but, chapter three is a chapter for an Inuyasha fic... Don't worry, I've done it too.
I was wondering why it was saying "Sesshoumaru", I'm like, that's Inuyasha's older half-brother. LOL.
I just thought you ought to know... Sorry...
Kagome kitty 13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Umm? hey Fiora, i think you messed up on the third chapter. I thought i was reading a Witch Hunter Robin fanfic, but i'm pretty sure chapter three is about Inuyasha. I just wanted to tell you incase you didn't notice, I think it's kinda funny Hey, your only human nobody is perfect so don't feel bad.
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
uh...great chapter and everything, just one little problem... YOU PUT THE WRONG CHAPTER UP! oi
wtf chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
uh, I thought this was a Witch Hunter Robin fic?
...
FireHunter chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Love it! _
maybe you can make your chapters a bit longer?
AND WHY IS THE NEXT CHAPTER TAKING SO LONG! DONT TORTURE ME BY MAKING ME WAIT ANY LONGER!
keep up the GREAT work! _
Maiden of Blue Roses chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Very good chapter and fiction so far. My first time reading a Robin/Amon fic. Please do continue.
'Shippou'
Blu Maiden chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Speaking of drugs, I'm hooked on listening to AC/DC and reading WHR fics... and just to let you know, this one is one of the best so far! Shocked the crap out of me when Amon did his 'number' on Robin. LOL. I really wasn't expecting that, so I congrat you for that. I hope to see more of this... Soon... very soon. *Hint...Hint*.
LOL.
the blank pager chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
oh c'mon! more Amon and Robin fluff!
InuYashaGrl chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
next chapter please i really need to know what happens