Reviews for Because
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
hahah this is so funny! i love it!
Kaarsis chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Aya-chan should have asked: "Would you object to me going out with Yohji-kun?"

Ran: "No- ...damn!"

*hehe*

sorry couldn't resist...

-karis
minerva solo chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
eep! Ken and Omi are absolutely adorable. And AYa nad Yohji, of course, but the last scene with Ken and Omi made me melt. Actually, this whole chapter did. Fluff to start the day!
HeavenGoddess chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
so cute i love it lovew it love it
Sky Rat chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Adorable _ esp. where Ken and Omi decide to get together. But...it ended too quick! ;_;
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
aw...that's soo kawaii!so sweet, hee*dances*
Schu chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
LOL They sure don't waste any time. I mean Ken was supposed to be against it? Yet dude they went from like first base to home base LOL. How sweet of Aya to kiss Yohji and think of that pretty picture at least they are taking it slow. I guess Aya-chan wont get the date though I'm sure it was all part of her plot to get them together very good
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Kawaii! I love your writtings! _ This was a cute ending. I loved it. I don't have much time but yeah, I just want to say your just a wonderful author and all of that and this was a great humour fic, and I normally can't stand humor at all! _
Crystal Okamino chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Cute! I adore this! _ I'm a huge AxY fan, so of course I am loving this story, heh. And Aya-chan is so cute the way she's going about everything like that, heheh. Well, keep up this great story! _ Jaa!
Lapis Sanura chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Yu have to update soon!
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
o...what's going to happen between those two?hee, wonder what's going to be said, update soon!
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
hehehe, showin the Yohji already likes Aya eh?hee, can't wait to read more,which i will!hee
annakas chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Aw little Aya/Ran is confused and Aya-chan is so very smug. The Ken/Omi hint was hilarious. Go write more.
Joist chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
EEp! Haven't been reading much Weiss Kreuz fanfiction lately - but I *always* make time for you, Misura! Your storylines are so easy and simple (in a good way), but you make them so intricate and loveable! ..Speaking of, I loved this. They do make a rather cute couple. ;) Continue soon!
Joist-san
Santurion1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Well well well, isn't it great to see Aya falling in love? And with Youji none of the less (are those 4 words making sense?). Anyway, it's an awesome story!