Reviews for Rest in Peace
StarsInTheRain chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
My god, this is beautiful! I feel like such an amateur in comparision!
Silver Rider chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Your fanfic is haunting and beautiful. Even though you probably won't see this I love your story. Shows Kakashi flawlessly, I've been grieving for hours now because Kakashi has just died in the manga! I swear I'm not lying. Go to tommorow

Ashfire28 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I didn't think about it like that before but I think you're right he's definately not the kind to show his emotions and that would be the type of way he seems like he would react to things. Great fic I think you captured the character very well. Yay for more chibi kakashi stories!
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I really like it. _ I especially like what the Fourth Hokage said.

“Rest, Kakashi. And let Obito rest as well.”

And I agree with how you decribe Kakashi. So true, so true. XD
Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
I liked this a lot. Short and sweet. XD good job!
Axa chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Ooh, that was great. A real pleasure to read.

Like you said, Kakashi seems like the kind of person who would never pour their heart out to someone else. Yup yup very realistic.
SkyPad chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
ME like. I've read this times and times before but I never got to review it and now I get to :)

I think your right though, Kakashi doesn't seem like he would have a good little talk with the fourth and break into tears. Wonder why boys think they can't cry...Oh well, Great fic I love it please write more Kakashi fics.

Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Sue chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Very Very good story... I really liked it. I hope that you write some more on Kakashi. It was a very interesting way how you expressed how he lost his eye. Keep up the good work.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Another wonder tidbit. So utterly complete nad meaningful.

Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Cool story!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
me likes. cant get enough of kakashi fics.
Jay-Chan3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Beautiflly written and very true to both Kakashi's character and the character of boys of that age! I am most DEFINATLY looking forward to reading more of your work.
ccslover chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
mee like! _
Yume no Hinata chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
i really like the way you wrote kakashi in this story. he seems like a serious and sad little kid who really doesn't know what to do about the death of his friend. _ write more!