Reviews for ChickenPox
sclub chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
Aww, such a sweet ending :) Now I'm off to read the next sequel!
Goddess Anjanee chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
This was a great read. I loved how the twin girls - Lexi and Izzy kept the adults on their toes.

PS, you did a great job on the ending. Please continue with more Mutant X stories. You truly have a nak for story telling. :)

Goddess Anjanee :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
tigereyes320 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
hey Regan X I have an Idea about MX that I would love your help with please email me at I have a really good idea and could use your help
CrazyAngel87 chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
Great story! Loved the ending! Seems like Lexi and Izzy have rid of their evil ways. I wonder what will happen when another little one joins the Mutant X family in the next story! lol:) Can't wait to read your next story! Please have it up ASAP!:)
loveconquers chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Very, very good! Great way to end such an adorable story! Can't wait to read the next one! :)
Feline Feral chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
I loved this chapter. It was so sweet. Keep up the awesome work. I look forward for the next story. :)
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
Sweet. And the twins behaved- for once. Names, names- try . Anyways, I can't wait for the next story!
Quadrantje chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
Don't worry about this chapter being to soppy, it was just really cute.
canadian-chic14 chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really liked the last scene, it was really sweet adn cute.
CrazyAngel87 chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
Izzy has learned her lesson finally! I just hope Lexi will do the same! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Post it soon! The sooner, the better!:)
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
Awesome chapter. Keep up the awesome work. I love this story. :)
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
That wasn't sappy at all. That was a very good lesson to teach Izzy- and the right way to do it, too. I'm only surprised that Adam didn't do it before. And one other thing- if I was Brennan, I'd become immediatly more suspicious. Other than that, very good job!
Quadrantje chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
I like all your Isabella/Alexis stories, they're so funny! But I think Brennan and Shalimar should have put them in the dojo a long time ago! They're a bit over the top. But I do hope you update soon.
tigereyes320 chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Okay this is ridiculous. I love pranks and jokes as much as the next person but this beyond anything. The twins have to learn limits aor we are going to have 2 gabriel ashlockes on our hands. Are you sure Bren and Shal couldn't have another baby?
Crystal113 not logged n chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
Yes, Brennan is most certainly dead. I can't wait for the next prank Izzy is going to play. And how miserable is going Shalimar to be?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »