Reviews for Tree House
PhantomDark chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I know you said it was THE END, but I think there should have been a couple more couplings you could have done. I was thinking that Max/Emily would be a good pairing since Max was the only member of the Bladebreakers that didn't find true love throughout the story. Good story regardless whether it be the lemon version on mediaminer or the regular one on fanfiction. Keep up the good writing.
cajun-beauty chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Well actually et tu is french but not the point. I really like this story, I like the pairings.
NotMeagain chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
WoW! that was such a great idea! I just love the Bit-beast/blader fussion! please tell me there's gotta be more *-*

but I'm kinda confused about King and Queen, cuz in the spanish dub, they said they were brothers O-o, so for me, is creepy.

and I'm going o read the first Tyson/Hillary Lemon I know of!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Aw... That's the last chapter? (

I think the King/Queen thing is a little short. (Though I didn't watch the second half of V-Force.)

Anyway, where's chapter 3? (Unless you typed the chapter number wrongly.) 'Cos this chapter is called "Chapter 5", right?
IntoxicatedxLove chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Is that the total end of tree house? Please please say your gonna do a sequal or something!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Nice chapter, although Kai does seem OOC. He just doesn’t strike me as being so open about relationships, especially sexual ones. In the show, he always speaks the minimum, and doesn’t say anything if he doesn’t need to. Anyway, I really liked the Ray/Mariah part. By the way, is the extension of the chapter about Kai/Mariam or Ray/Mariah? *Widens eyes hopefully* Is it going to be a lime? Or a lemon? Whatever it is, remember to give us the URL or make a link somewhere, or we won’t be able to see it. Update soon! )
NotMeagain chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
prety much well balanced betwing the pairings n_n
and for the figure... I have 4 suspecs.
please, update soon!
Dracoandhermione22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
that is a really good story hope the rest is just as good.
Ceasefire chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
You got flamed for pairing Kai with Mariam? That's so stupid! Heh, that shadowy figure... it ain't too hard to guess? And Kai's so funny! He just speaks like he don't give a damn, which he doesn't... can't wait for the extended version! Rei and Mariah, right? I'll no longer be the only Rei/Mariah lemon writer on AFF.N! *dances*
Kagome chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
allthough i'm a Kai and hillary fan i really like this fanfic its cool keep on writing
-Kagome-
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
O.o That was fast.*Gasp* Is it going to be a lemon? O.O ... I thought Mariam was more suited to Ozuma... But never mind. It's your choice. And I still can't wait for the Ray/Mariah romance to start... Do I seem to harp on them too often? Anyway, go R&R my fics! P
BTW, this chapter's pretty humourous. Update soon! I'm waiting... .
NotMeagain chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
They are going to watch them do it? O_o
get them outta there, it wont be fun if they are there!
any way, you were pretty fast, hope the next one comes fast too! :) jeje...yeah, I think Im a pervert
I also liked Tyson and Hilary's moment n.n they are so cute!
well, read ya! update soon!
IntoxicatedxLove chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Cool. Chappie, All that romance happened kinda fast though but its still a really good story
Ceasefire chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
*snicker* Thta chapter cracked me up (seriously, I started laughing and everone in the computer room stared at me)
Tyson and Hilary 'traumatizing experience' didn't seem to leave them too shaken. And I find it funny that Mariah concentrates on Kai and Ray's butts enough to know whose is better... and as for Kai and Mariam... I never rely on Mediaminer... I like . And would those perverts really WATCH the whole thing? Yeesh!
Quicker update this time please?
NotMeagain chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
That rocks baby!
it was really funny...I Want MORE! now!
seriusly dude, dont take to long to update please!
so, bring on more Ray/Mariah Kai/Mariam!
(Kais warry mode is contageus :P)