Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
It's so sad.. I guess I know what had happened in this story at the end of the fic, but I'd love to read the story about what happened before everyone locked Kai up.. A story about Rei's dead... I know it's been 12 years since the fic was published, and perhaps, you already forgot this story.. But if any chance, could you please write them? I'm so curious! And I love this story!
NanaHanSuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
you have my PM...please read that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Lol
Kagome-tan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It isn't fair! I read this last night (and before it I read another sad FanFiction) and I couldn't sleep! I usually sleep with a Night Light on and last night I just couldn't sleep and left my real light on. My momy (Yeah right! More like a Mom-monster) was pissed! But I was sad the whole day
Jeanne8917 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my God... I... I don't know what to say... That I was crying from the first line when I realized what's going on?

That my pillow is all wet?

That, it's one of the most emocional Beyblade's fic?

Gods... I...

I don't know what to think. And I read it befor I'm going to sleep.

Now, I think I can't sleep.

Thank you for that.

(sorry abt my poor English)
Jonz chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This still gets me every time.. ..Oh god, I'm crying ; Damn you.

Cheers for writing such a gorgeous fic.

True love, Viv.
Purrrfect Kitty chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
OMG, i cried over this one. nice work! _
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
ahh so sad[ and so beautiful... wahh i wanan cry now
abitofallright chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is the first fanfiction to make me cry, ever.

It was just so.. beautiful and sad.

Thank you so much for writing this.

xxfinch :)
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I think I cheated on this; I read Phonecall before this so I knew vaguely what it was about! Or at least, I was supposed to. (rolls eyes) I got that Kai was insane (which, btw, is my FAVOURITE state to have him *glomps you*) but I didn't quite get how. Mainly because I have the memory of a fish and couldn't work out whether Ray had died yet, or would die in it, or ... (trails off after realising she's rambling) You get the point.

So it took until the funeral until my slow, slow moving brain caught up with what was happening, although I was getting inklings when Kai was in the water. Poor, poor Kai! *glomps Kai* Delusional right up to the end. Although at least, right at the end, Ray was there with him.

Ok, enough of my ramblings. I loved it. . *favs*

Bye!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I read this on Meg's site actually and I thought it was amazing how everything tied in together and made you go 'OH, 't expecting that.' One hell of a work there. I loved it. Stupendous job.
Kyuusaisha Bleeding chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I love it so much and the song is awesome too. Totally original plot. Very sad and meaningful, and shows just how cruel life can be. Excellent.
Mahiru No Yume chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aw. That was so sad. It was really good.

...BlooD MasCarA...
caberwolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
based on this fantastic story that left me in tears, do you mind briefly explaining to me what exactly happened to Rei?

This is such a beautiful story. It truly is one of your best

And who sings the song?

caberwolf /x
DaybreaksBell chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. Just plain wow. Its heart breaking. I almost cried. Superb Piece of work, shame you couldn't put in the lyrics.