Reviews for I Sleep In the Streets
SorainaSkye chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
This is really good. I saw that the last time this was updated was in '04...so I figure the possibility of this story being updated is slim. But...I would really look forward to it if it was.

The story is great, the characters are on parr...

And, damn it, I want to know what happens!
Oddishness chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Please, please, PLEASE update this fanfiction! It's so wonderful... ;_;
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I really hope you update soon. Very good storyline, even if it's a bit OOC, what are fanfictions for, eh? Not very many grammar or spelling mistakes, for the good. And lastly it flows well. Maybe have a more insight on who Cloud is sopposed to be in the next chapter?
Zenithar chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
Very good story read it a while back. I was inpressed with how you wrote it. Plz continue this fiction work.
justgonenow chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
I know you haven't updated in a long time, but please update soon! It's such a great story! Sorry, I'm not that great at summaries either :( PLease, PLEASE Update soon!
Pomegranate Deux chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
wow, this is excellent work. it keeps your interest, some of the description is divine, and you've got personalities pegged down well. ] keep it up!
smitten-mitten chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Very nice! You must continue!It is very good! I hope you read the nexxt chapter soon! Good luck! And remember to update soon!
Oddishness chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
I LOVE this story! I feel like you kept the characters all pretty close to cannon, and the idea is incredible. An absolutely INCREDIBLE fic.

Oh, and if you don't update soon, I will dismember you with my bare hands. lol _

~Oddishness
Hikaru-009 chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
*claps* Yay! Very, very beautiful! And exciting! I love it! I love the whole 'bodyguard and princess' type of setting!And Cloud is just how I imagine! Well, I hope you update soon!

By the way, I know it doesn't relate to your story but do you know how to update stories? Cause I cannot update my stories and I don't know what to do! You can e-mail me at ruri(underscore)0089
Hume chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
Finally... I get to review. My server's ALWAYS experience problems when opening the review popup window. But anyhoo, problem solved. So here I am, posting a review you've been waiting for~

I can't say anything, but I really really REALLY love your story. I dunno why, but it got into me pretty fast. But still, I have a few things to critic v_v;;

First off, I like how your characters get along. IMO, Aeris and Rufus are merely the ones who stayed in their original personalities. Tifa is clearly a bit pushy here, since we all know she's more tolerant and all. About Cloud... well... I never see Cloud as a cold d00d, so I found that Cloud of yours amusing. Still, he's an attractive blonde
Abusive Pen chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
I read this story somewhere else but I know you wrote it! Nywyas I really like this story I wonder what secrets Cloud has? Will he ever kiss Aeris? Come on you have to finish this story for me oh and heres my site XXAeris4rmff7XX
Peach-ie Mint chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
wow... excellent story. im loving how the story is going on so far. so what now? where's the rest of it? i hope you post them soon.

ano, i was also wondering if i may borrow your story and post it up in my ficcie site dedicated to all cloris fan. i hope you wouldn't mind. until then, keep writing
Hume chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Wow.. this is getting more and more "The Prince and The Pauper"-ish! _

I really like your way of writing and how you describe the characters and city's appearances, even though I have to say Cloud's a bit OOC here... not that it's a bad thing though, most people do expect Cloud as a cold d00d ;; As for Rufus, you tell it like it is, 'cause without doubt Rufus always ends up being the First Son in almost every story.

And yes, I do reckon the similarities between our 2 lovable blonde bombshells. You're not the one first one to write about them!

Anyway, I haven't read more, so I'll go for it later. If you can, describe the looks of Reco, please! Curiosity is enough to kill me too *lol*. I had to think why it's Reco instead of Reno though...
Clorith chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Oh I was just about to suggest that you write a new summary! It doesn't do your story justice-at all! XD Oh and is Reco Reno, or are they two different people?

Hmm summary...

Well put something like, "...forced into service of Midgar's newly bethrothed princess, or is he?" or something like that. I suck at summaries. _ At least put something about Aeris in, right now it sounds like the story's about Cloud being a ruffian. p

Oh my I just realised you're the author of For Always, Forever! I loved that story so much! Phew, that means this story is definitely Cleris, ne? D

Anyway, update! Geez, you're worse than me. p
Clorith chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Ahh! Is Cloud.. is Cloud...? *chases Rufus out of the palace* Eeps Tifa is being such a *#% ... '