Reviews for By My Side
WhyMustIWrite chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was a very good exploration of the brothers' relationship particularly when they do not agree. I haven't read much that shows those two not being in accord. I also appreciate your interpretation of the Rangers & their role in Gondor. I wish that was more fleshed out in canon.
time2read chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
such a great story!
Nanuk chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Awww, well done! Wonderful portrayal of the brothers' devotion to each other! Way to go!
Gala chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love this story, please write a sequel.

Denethor said: “You will bring my son back to me.” I'd like read this.
Aurora West chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Aw, that was sweet. I didn't think the third chapter was bad at all, either.
pmochizuki chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Wonderful, fantastic! You are a very talented writer, and I humbly salute you! I do love Boromir/Faramir stories where we get to explore the relationship between the two brothers. I love their little 'arguments', and both brothers are very much in canon (at least, in my opinion). Boromir was especially well characterized; overprotective, a bit hotheaded, but obviously very fond of his little brother. Well done!
horsiegurl chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
I love this story. It is really touching. It is well written
dragonbunny2005 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
I absolutely loved it. You did a very good job and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it! :)
vtangelchix chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
this has go to be one of the very bestest stories that I have ever read concerning faramir and boromir! this is simply beautiful! plz write more of this kind because you are the best at doing these. great job!
Cressida chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
I just wanted to let you know, I'm making this my recommendation for the day on the Brothers of Gondor board! ( bf1)

-Cressida (from TORC)
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Great story
Shortnshort chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Great Story
missjov chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
*dies crying* OMG! How do you write like that? It's just..so...controlled and the words get to you. The Boromir/Faramir brothership is so beautiful..*cries some more and wanders off to read the rest of the stories*
troublegirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
I really enjoyed this story. You have captured the character of Faramir perfectly (in MHO), which very very few authors have accomplished. Although I love to read stories about the lovely relationship between this two brothers, it was nice to read one where they disagreed - just because it was different and allows us to see other sides of their characters and the relationship. I plan to read all your other stories. Excellent writing.
spacecow1 chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
:-) So cute! but why so short? :-(
It ended too quickly for me... :-(
It's a lovely fic, nevertheless, and I hope you'll write more just as good!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »