Reviews for Are You Snogging My Sister, Harry?
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great story
Not For My Crown chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
LOVE THIS! Faved
Captain Cranium chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Fun-nee!
emily chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh yeah...that was definelty a pointless fluffball, but a good pointless fluffball. Hehe. And yes, I am just going through all your stories reading random ones. Hehe.
A Shade of Green chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow. Pure fluff. It was great. Catastrophic crazy organized fluff. And thanks for the reviews
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
You may not still be looking for reviews,but I want to tell you anyway that I liked this.I like a different all played out really sweet.
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
That is so cute! Fluff is your friend!
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Lol! I love it I love it I love it! That is just so funny.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*laughs* Aww, this was cute. I love fluff. And Harry and Ginny are adorable. (I'm a big believer in OBHWF - One Big Happy Weasley Family).
eyeshadow5746 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Your story was cute. I liked the bantering between your characters. The only thing is that I think that Draco will always be evil-it's always hard for me to see him as a good guy. But it was still a very cute story!
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Ya, I'm a big fan of H/G, but there are a couple of things I want to point out. Draco is evil. No matter how much people wish he was really a good guy who was acting like an ass because of his father, it's not going to happen. Draco is innately evil. JKR has already stated that. The other thing was that the four "friends" would be able to hear Harry whispering to Ginny, just as Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry could hear what Tonks and Moody said in Saint Mungos in OotP. Otherwise, I must say, the story is fairly well written. There are typos here and there, but overall, it's pretty good. Please don't take this as a flame. It isn't. It is constructive criticism.

Still, you can loathe me if you wish.

-Augurey Song

(Formerly known as Luvsirius)
FireIceAnYtHiNgNiCe chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
aw . . . hehehe! great fic! now, go make that seqeul and NOW! u heard me now do it!
Slytherin Girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
This is so cute!Is it just a one-shot?
~Slytherin Girl~
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I like this chapter. It is very good chapter. Are you go to writer more to this story.
LilyP-Writer chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Very funny! You cracked me up!