Reviews for Taste
This is not really a review but I noticed your style of writing is usually based on manga or other words on actual stories and just imagine what may/might happen. You are a really talented righter! I suggest to you ti keep reading more manga series! Dont go to the anime directly, the anime is usually different on a few parts of the manga! I suggest you to watchTokyo ghoul or attack on titan. I never a
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love this line:

"And sessha nearly died."

It has a big impact to me. First taste of heaven after being in hell for so long... I can't put it into words.

Thank you for writing this touching story.
Sheepcoat chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love this!

I am actually in love with all your stories.

You are amazing and I think I am addicted to your work.

The way you portray Kenshin and Kaoru is amazing!

You truly have a gift and if you ever stop writing...

Someone will pay...

Not you of course

Your new #1 fan
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I should have read this story earlier! I enjoyed it very much, as I've always liked to read stream of consciousness to see the internal conflict of characters. I was rereading Kenjutsu when I saw this one, and it was well worth the read. I especially loved the ending. Thanks a bunch! -
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"Slice of heaven" indeed...I abslutely loved this. It's very insightful, and you portrayed Kenshin's personality perfectly. The fact that this is food-centric is a very interesting idea, one rarely explored in the Kenshin fandom. I'm glad you took the time to do that, and you did a wonderful job, taking all the scenes from the manga/anime where Kenshin's taste was especially prominent/significant, however small they were, and adding them in here, along with your own introspective twist. I never knew "emotions" could qualify as a type of "taste", but now that you mentioned it, Kaoru's cooking would turn out like that if she were ever to cook, for she is a very emotional, open woman. Speaking of Kaoru's cooking, I wonder what Sanosuke and Yahiko, along with everyone else besides Kenshin who has tasted her food, would taste when THEY ate it? I mean, would they taste her emotions, as Kenshin did or something else, like the horrible mixture of ingredients put together? And if it is no trouble for you, could I perhaps make a little version of my own of this "taste" concept? I will put in a disclaimer if you wish.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I always wondered why Kenshin never said anything about Kaoru's cooking and ate it easily. I like your version.
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
So sweet and beautiful. This story is now one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction. It really is beautiful. I loved reading it...despite the sadness that was interwoven throughout the story, there was happiness, there was hope, there was love, and I really did enjoy reading "Taste". The ending, the beginning, the whole thing was written in such a lovely way.

I must reread that section of the manga. I do not remember that. But I will be sure to go back and read it.

Thank you for sharing this with us all.

Good luck!

_
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Ooh... very good. Very sweet, too. I never thought of it from that angle - very interesting, and very well written! Good job!
shara chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i love that fic i have read it so many timesand when he says" Were my victims finally going to rest peacefully in the grave, de gozaru ka? Of course not" it brakes my hart a little you are one hell of a writter
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Hey! Oh wow, that was amazing! I need to read this manga now! What a great story - you are an awesome writer! Wow! :-D It was great meeting you at the Anime Club today! :-D Yay! I want to find out more about anime... unfortunately I'm pretty clueless right now, I've only seen and read a few...
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was simply adorable. I loved it, and I just can't give any more words to describe it. You are an incredibly talented author, and I really hope to see more from you. Also, you'd better update on Like Father Like Son soon! I want to read it! *grins* Anywho, please keep writing!
senbi chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow! More poetic form. Love it!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
this fic is a wonderfully done work of art
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
It is awesome! I loved it!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Ee! *WAFF'd* What a great piece! I loved it - very emotional, well-written, and brilliantly done. I loved the exploration into Kenshin's mind and how you followed him through the series in such a short amount of space. Very nicely done! *adds to C2 and faves list* :3

~BakaBokken