Reviews for Pass the thunder my way
Centurion Noir chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That made me tear up especially with Lily questions. Sad but wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
Rosekun25 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Omg! Imma cry! Srsly! This was so sad I really waunted Harry to Show up! Really This was so cute\sad okay! Man I wish My Daddy would've stayed and died for me!
Regina Noir chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was so sad #sobs
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
very very good story. i cried. :]
L123o123v123e123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL
Stardustt chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
*Sobs* When harry*sobs*whispered he loved hermione to until he sees her face again and saying he loves them both and lockin door*sobs* then how hermione tells lilly bout daddy in happy place*does ugly face loud sobs* to the end where she sees him walkin to her and disappears..*sobs in pillow, runny nose slobbing every*
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
this is so sad! you are a perfect tragedy writer; tears are still streaming down my face. if i had to rate this story on a scale from one to five, five being the highest i think i'd rate it a thirty!
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh my God that's so sad :'(

You should have made Hermione and Lily get in a car crash or something and then they die and talk to Harry in heaven, and the ending's happy even though their dead :-\ *sigh*
Veriea Fornnan chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I admit it. I cried. I'm still crying. And I'm getting funny looks from people.
Callista Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*sob* it was cute, sweet, depressing, very very well-written, and just a good piece of writing. Kudos!
WisperingScream chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
omg im crying..i love it
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i cried! it was so good.
KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
OMG, i was crying when i read this. It was so sad! ::sniff, sob, sniff:: ::Burst out crying, until her brother gives her a weord look, shuts up, and then sobs:: You ::sniff:: are a good ::sniff:: writer
magicpens chapter 1 . 10/20/2004