Reviews for Lost and Found
LLB chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I don't bother with unfinished stories usually, and certainly not ones that are 7-8 years old, but I didn't notice it wasn't complete since it was from someone's favorites. I feel a great need to insult you for leaving me hanging without any real indication of where things were going. Instead I'll say some of my thoughts while reading.

1) I'm not a ghost because I'm hungry: Ha, this made me think it's a good thing Lucas isn't from a different cultural background where people honor the dead by leaving food for them, or like the Eyptians thought they needed to have stuff for the afterlife.

2) I thought everyone was pretty out of character. I mean I could believe the reactions sort of, but felt like you didn't support them enough with the situation. Lucas seems the type to say very cool to being a mutant and the society in the show accepts mind powers so I don't think mutants would be considered bad guys. Yes Bridger likes Lucas but I don't think he, or Ben or any other crewmember, would be broken, and certainly not after two weeks of not really doing much (described in the story) to find him. Why on earth would Lucas think traveling across the country is what he needed to do? People were unreasonable toward Lawrence, getting Lucas's personal belongings would be totally reasonable and expected for the family of a presumed dead person. Nothing on the show showed anything approaching hatred or a desire to take advantage of his son, he was just focused on his own projects (like many working parents) and thought his college graduate son would benefit from some military discipline. Missing holidays or birthdays does not an ogre make, it makes me inconsiderate, not abusive. It seemed like Tim recognized it though that didn't make up for Bridger going off on Lawrence, and in the last chapter it looked like Lucas was realizing it too, that he was the one interpreting things badly, not his father actually doing them.

3) A story about an angel saving someone would only convince me more that Lucas was dead.

4) You opened way too many things and didn't close any of them. Why is Emma paying for info, what happened with Magneto and Mystic, are Dave and Roy supposed to be someone, how are people connected... I'm sure many things would be explained if you finished your story and since it obviously was just being posted as written you didn't take out all the superfluous stuff that wasn't contributing to the story. You're plot is just all over the place and kind of boring considering what could have been an exciting premise.

5) Are you in comic 'verse or movie 'verse? Your explanation of mutant was off from my understanding of them, but I'm a few years out of comics and maybe mutants have been made an issue back into the 30s instead of just starting in the 60s w the comics.

Okay, so I was a bit insulting, but apparently you'll never read this anyway.
syeern chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
Such a shame that this story was never finished. I always hoped it would some day. Usually when this unfortunate frequent occurance happens, (Getting sucked deeply into an awesome fic that has no hope of being finished)my mind completes it for me. It was fun, but I had always hoped you and Twyla would pick it back up. Please don't let it go undone.
fighttowin1 chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Very intriguing story...if you are still out there receiving reviews...please finish this story! It is a very good, well written and very unique. There are very few really good cross-overs with X-Men and you have piqued my curiosity.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share what you did, and please accept this heartfelt request to please finish it...?
Sad you never finished this chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
I wish you would have finished this. I know it's been quite some time, but I do keep coming back to see if there's a new chapter or two. Perhaps you would like someone to ghost-write it for you?
Babastargate chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter. Great story so far.
Long time reader chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Ah. I do so wish you had continued this story. I think of it a lot and wonder what you were going to do, how you were going to end it.

Sometimes it seems the best stories never get finished. Such a shame.
Trixie Smith chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
Loved the chapter, eagerly awaiting the next update.
Trixie Smith chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Story is great but are you ever going to finish it?
fullmetaldevil chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
I just had the priveledge of reading your writing and am sad to find how long it has been since you last updated, I really loved your story and hope you'll pick it up again someday soon. You have a really interesting and unique plot line going here and it would be a shame, as well as a waste, to just leave it where it is. Please update.
reader chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
I really wish you'd finish this story. I keep coming back to read it, and I can just almost imagine where you're going with it, but I'd love to read more.
Pipsy chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
Keep up the good work! I'm loving this- and who have ever though of an X-Men crossover? But I love it! And good 'ole Lucas bashing in a completely lovable fashion (warm fuzzies) and Logan! (Warm fuzzies x2!) Thanks- and please update son!
Lerrinus chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
Woohoo! What a great story, Lucas' adventure with the little girl is so much like him and I can't wait to hear more about what the crews' reactions will be when they find out the truth. Please keep up the good work! :-)
Cadnobach chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
I found more! Only one more chapter, but it's something. Another good chapter. I don't usually like cross-overs but I like the way you are writing this one. And it helps a little that I have seen X-man now, so I have some idea about the other characters - which you write really well too. The bit with Logan's coat was perfect. Hope you can update soon.

Cadi.
Queen Of Daydreams chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
This is such a d* brilliant story, would you please go on soon? I'm dying to read more!
Godsliltippy chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the next chapter - Lucas' interaction with little anne was ADORABLE! Keep up the great work!