Reviews for Your Eyes Betray
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
again, this one is great too-and expect alot of reviews from me missy!

i really liked this one though because there wasnt so much repetiveness, but all the same- i really really really enjoy your peoms.
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
aw how sweet
man i wish I could write like that *sigh* but sadly I can't
well I g2g I have alot of catchin up to do
seeya
Dog ears
Litwolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I liked it! Please write more soon! Thanks!
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I really like this poem. You are right. It is short and to the point. I like that. It is also true. I wish I could type out poetry like that. Or maybe I just need a tape recorder. Every time I say a poem, I forget it later. Bummer. I will try and get one. Thanks for inspiring me. Bye!
X-with stars chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
heh, I believe, he'll say he hates her but he can tell he ment love...in his own strange lil way...
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I loved it. Very poetic. You always write great stuff!
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
i think it is cut even if it is short random and rite to the point
DEanna_
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
So fluffy 'n' sweet 'n' Happy! I love it!
rockergurl6381 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
its different a good different i like it not my style but i still like it
RoseInuYasha chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
aw _ hehehe so cute. i liked it a lot. keep up the work and you'll get way better and don't let anyone tell you otherwise _~
lalaworld chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
its kool
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I thought it was really good! It was cute. I really liked it, and I'm glad it was a poem and not a short fic. It wouldn't have worked then.
For Those With a Broken Heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
This is so good. I really have to complement you on this. It matched through and through and it told a wonderful heart wrenching story.
Love,
Queen of Hearts
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Hmm..I never would have thought of rhyming 'spew' and 'you'. It was an okay poem, despite. The ending needed work. It was too random of an emotion swing for InuYasha, I think. But, hey, it's your poem.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »