Reviews for Your Eyes Betray
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
aw...your so good at writing stuff...especially fluffy stuff!
kaida13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
great poem, gotta luv the fluff!
bunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
YAY! its snowing outside. i like it! there were some things out of rythm, but otherwise it's great! Hope you write more soon!
hugs and pocky,
Sereia chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
IT WAS AWESOME! You missed a couple of words, in some stanzas, but it was still really great! I LOVED IT! I'm sorry, I told you that,...but I'm told I'm a really excellent poet...I'll send you a poem of mine if you really want to see. but you probably don't...sees ya!
inuzgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
that was great! i wish i could write poetry like that. keep it up!
emmy chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
i love eyes, don't you? they tell many stories, and when someone lies, as this poems stats. well, anyway, i loved it! you didn't tell me you wrote this...i'm going to have to yell at you tomorrow _~
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
You should send your poems in to , they almost ALWAYS publish it into a book; My friend got in and shes new at poetic words amaze me and I really admire you for your poem writting abilitys. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you suck at writing, because its definately not true.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aww, so SWEET! Pardon me for a sec, (drinks water to help dilute the sugary-sweetness)
Keep the poetry up, this one's romantic.
Kim chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I like it. You should do one in Inuyasha's POV. Anyway, I'm kinda glad this one wasn't depressive, even if your other one was awesome. Well, good job.
faerie demoness chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I think that you did a really good job! It was sweet and reminded me that there are other things besides all the suckie things that seem to make up my of love and luck.
sanko-neko chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
loved it..well um...let's just say i realy like your poems (i think i spelled that right -_-') didn't have much to say ,sorry
god bless,
Yabou chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
KAWAII! Aw, this is so adorable...I can't believe it! Lol, now that I look back and see what I wrote I feel like an idiot...blah I always hate it when people just say that so now maybe I'll add some useful commentary, ne?
Okay, great poem, and don't worry I really wouldn't have known that you had only spent half your regular amount of time...but you just had to go and say it, ne? *Shakes her head* But I said, great work.
~ Yabou ~ SL
Ayumi chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was really great... Like all your stuff! Yea! I get to be the first one to review! I'm so happy! I feel special now... yes I know that's sad...
Kitsune Ria chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Pretty good! I like it. But please update Frament of Eternity...I'm dying here! _
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »