Reviews for Imperfections
MayukoMorita chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
it's a tiny little bit lemony. i'm not used to Tuna lemons... o.o

but i loved this one! :)

really cute and heartfelt.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
cowlicks...funny!
Lilac Brodderick chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
The drool, cowlick, the imperfections of a seemingly perfect relationship-it's what made this story absolutely...perfect. (I don't think I've said that word nearly enough) LB
Zephros chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Over seven years ago I read "A Love for All Seasons." It was a Malon and Link fic that cemented their relationship in my mind. I've read it once or twice more over the years, and have read some of your other stuff. Gingerbread and Snow. Nice to Meet you. Imperfections. I like what you write as an author and have loved it for years. For a while some of what you wrote was a template for some of my own writings in romance. Now years later I am still writing and just now putting myself on the net, when you, way back when helped to found and define fics on I no longer look to you in reverance for I am grown now and have lost my heroes, but I can't help but look back at what you have written and to thank-you for writing it and giving me the experience of reading it.

My first reading of it still remains a very fond and sweet memory for me. I'm not sure what else to say except you have influenced me in small ways as a writer and I would not be where I am without your carefully crafted words.

I'm writing these words in a small vain hope that you will read them, though I doubt it thinking the email is probably dead after all these years. But, regardless I have to put these words out there...if not for you to receive then at least for me to give. You've given words and emotions and memories I cannot repay you with, and these simple gratitudes and words are a pale gift, but its the only gift I have to give.

May these words somehow find you in the vastness of of our digital world. Even if they do not I will be forever grateful to you. Thank-you.

-byl, out.
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
irony in that your title reflects the exact opposite of what this piece really is: perfect )
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Cool.

what, no making out in sparkyl water? (still can't get over that for some reason. I blame michael...-.-')
DreamSummoner chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
that was great... It was so happy and love-full, the way life should be. this should have been the game ending! I'm so sad that i found out Yuna doesn't find Tidus! *cries*

This was really good. *coughyoushouldcontinueitcough*

DreamSummoner
Seagull 12348 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I like it
Senkellia chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aw.. it made me smile _ Thanks for the boost... we need more little things like these. It's a feel-good story. *sighs* Why don't Square ever put nice little personal scenes like these in any of their games, I wonder?
Iellix chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
BUT IT'S SO CUTE! *sigh* And very sweet. Too bad they don't actually put a scene like this in the game ending. Then again, the total sweetness of it could put many people into a diabetic coma! *snigger* But seriously, this is a really well-written and very cute ficlet. It's a shame we can't perhaps convince you to continue it? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top and chocolate fudge ripple ice cream in the middle?
-the VL
P.S: One way or another, this puppy is going on my faves list!
axel chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
lol, great fic. i hope your planning on writing more
moomoo chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
well...very cute...are they married yet? LMAO!
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Aw i liked that
Golden Rose3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Aw! That was very sweet, made me smile.
Akai Kuu chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Adorable. World needs more little fics like this