Reviews for The Adventures of Leon and Yuffie
Arpazia chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
omg, I died laughing at this chapter. Leon getting drunk..*giggles*

*is a huge Squall/Leon fan*
highlander-bellflower chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
Loved it! The ending was great too, loved the little detail about the cigar.

Looking forward to more,

Inq chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Heh... it's stupid, pretty pointless, and the characters are OOC. I guess you should stop writing and go off to your lovely baking... I hope your baking is better than your writing. Otherwise, you might poison someone.
Nephthy-san chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
Hilarious and creative, keep it up.
Tidy chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
THIS IS ACE! Im loving this series so much! Keep writing! PLEASE!
no name chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
poor Leon and Cloud AND Sephiroth, for almost being molested, well not sephiroth, but I pity Leon and Cloud, it was really funny 3
unknown chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
LOL hehe the insane fangirl made cloud think far to much, really funny please write more!

p.s.

it's soo cute that cloud is acting like a kid! really cute X3
Blue Elf chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
Heheheheheh...my master Sephiroth rocks the big one! I really wish you'd bring the fangirl's brother into a later chapter, he could be Yuffie's fanboy/apprentice. *cackles wickedly* Now hurry up and write more so that I may further ocuppy my mind with delicious silliness!
highlander-bellflower chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
Once again, you kill me.

Nice touch with the bowtie.

Aporro chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
CAN I BE IN ATTACK OF THE FANGIRL? CAN I CAN I CAN I? TOTAL LEON FAN! *drools after Leon* Leon... Squall... Leon... Squall... And by the way, here is my entire stock of LEON COOKIES! SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS! See, there are ones with Gunblades on them, and ones that has Squall's head on them, some has his whole body, some have Griever, and I think your story is the best story for Humor in the KH section! So... Can I have you autograph? -cheesy grin-
no name chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
I liked it, sort of, I was laughing when Sephiroth showed up but i was kind of dissapointed on how he turned out to be :(

but it's OK i like the drinking contest with Mickey Mouse! -
no name chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
i really like it the jokes are hillarous and great, "Princecess Gone Wild 4" I was laughing so hard! Especially Jimminy Crikett As Leon's concience, that was cool! cnt wait for the next one.
cassidy dell chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
hahaha that was great!

ooh attack of the fangirl - sounds like me

anyway cant wait for the next part! this is great!

cass
highlander-bellflower chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
I love your sense of humor, as always.

"Mind tricks don't work on me, only money." ...priceless.

Let me know when you update, mmkay?

Mongoose Dog Kami chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
This story is so funny that I just... I just... *adds to favorites* I couldn't stop laughing at the parts with Sephy, and Leon being drunk... that was great.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »