Reviews for A Heart of Stone
Evenstar-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That's why Arwen is one of my favourite 's so 's not stuck up or anything like was great.
Ciel-Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
_ *sigh* your stories always make me feel all warm inside... and it's because you're the next Tolkien! TOLKIEN REINCARNATED! *screams and runs off* the effects of sugar are truly frightening...
BitterRose90210 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I would like to say that i love this story. and to the gaea athene chick, god you are a big bitch who really needs to get a life . have you noticed that 's motto is unleash your imagination nd free your soul, well that's what people do when they write stories, and all your doing is just being a bitch. you put the goddess's name to shame. but anyway, i love this story no matter what people say.
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Aww, that was sweet! I love how you amde everything so detailed, and the way you conveyed Arwen's feelings so well. Nice job
Princess of Dol Amroth chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love your charactersation of Doedwyn! She is sweet, innocent, young child, and yet she gives the immortal Queen something so special. I am assuming she is Rohirric? I can find only one fault with this, (a tiny error that I thought to point out) You have used the word 'small' three times in the beginning of your writing, "Small carving", "Small grey stone", and "Small child". This would not matter so much were they not so close together, but there are other words that you may use instead "Tiny, intricate carving" for example would fix one. I'll leave that to you though. (That is if you want to take my advice ;) ) A very touching story, that really shows just how much Arwen cares for her husband. Great work!
B-witched83uk chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was beautiful. It was so different from anything else I have read, well done for coming up with the idea.
I'm going to put you on my author alerts now and hope that you write more soon.
Great story
ME132 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
to gaea athene who decided to flame Undomiel-Estel: is a site where people can display stories and ideas that they have thought of with already existing chracters. although the whole "arwen meeting little girl" has ben done before, that does not make this a mary sue, a mary sue is a girl coming from another world...etc...i also believe that the term mary sue is stupid, if the author wants to write something like that then they can go ahead and do that. when we read these stories we are supposed to be looking at how well the story was put together and if it could have possibly happened. arwen meeting this little girl could have easily happened SO LAY OFF!...i will only agree with you on the name, which did ened a little work but overall i think this was a wonderful piece of writing adn i think Undomiel-Estel, you did a great job, ive read ur other fics and i think they are superb examples of good fanfiction! i cant wait for more..._
charmedlily chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
very good, i like it please keep writing )-charmedlily
knights under the square table chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Gaea Athene chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
My Lord! This is a little Mary-Sueling... how utterly pathetic. How overused is this idea? Too much. So many people seem to think that just because they use Lord of the Rings lingo (i.e.: Undomiel, Estel, Indonya, etc...) that it automatically makes them an expert on the brilliant J.R.R. Tolkien's work. How wrong all of you lemmings are. The idea of a little girl giving some random (ok, perhaps not so random) elven female a gift is so weak and idiotic, and the whole piece was written like a thirteen year old girl who just got dumped by her first 'boyfriend' and decided to write some mindless fluff about a gift that is 'meant to connect your heart with another's. To show them that your love is everlasting at the Earth itself.' How deranged! Also, the name 'Doedwyn' was pure, unadulterated foolery! You must think that any name ending in '-wyn' makes it Lord of the Rings really is sad how dumb so many 'authors' like you are. Really, what's the point in writing stuff so lame? I really disapprove of this useless waste of internet space. Go back to ninth grade English and stay there for a few years. You ought to find some pitiful authors of the same caliber as yourself.