Reviews for Unstable
Number1pet chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...when will this be updated?

sitting on edge of seat...

plz plz plz -gets on hands and knees- plz update!
shinta arctic assasin chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
omg. u leave alot of cliff hangers, u know that? but wow there still good as ever. i hope u update this one as well if u get a chance too i mean. hehe, bye
Blood Red Kisses chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
wow...that's all i can say...and HOW SAD! this was so sad! you made me cry! congradgulate yourself! very few fanfics can make me cry...of course, now i have to kill you, so congradgulate yourself quickly. _ everytime the fic mintioned Ruka-chan cutting herself, i mentally hugged her. and now the little voice inside my head, known as Kori, is staring at me like i'm slightly crazy.

heh heh! ignore Kori! i'm not crazy! *shoves a cookie down your throat* you gets a cookie for writing such an awesome fanfic! i hope you like cookies...*grins* well, i absolutely adored this fic! as i've said many times before! if only there were more people like Michi-chan in this world...people who DON'T make fun of other people because they're different...*hugs Michi-chan and Ruka-chan* hehe!
rebekah chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
please update soon please
Haruka's Knight chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
Interesting, hope you write another chapter soon.
McFleet chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Cool, go on!
Riva van Dyk chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
I had to go back and reread everything to refresh my memory ... anyway, hooray for the spark of romance! Not so hooray for Haruka's hand ... lol
shinn chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
hey haru-chan.. why you took so long! anyway i missed your story_ and it was nice to read fic from you today.. plz update it soon!
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
I love it...I like the way you described what Haruka as going through throughout the story...Please continue soon!
AnimeSIren chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
cool fic
ss1kewl chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
nice, nice, continue plz
kloi chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Great story! update!
Riva van Dyk chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
EEp, I wonder how Michiru is going to react! It's nice nonetheless that she's sharing her secret with someone ...
Air chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
Love the story so far,please update! _
ss1kewl chapter 2 . 2/27/2004