Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood: The Pokemon Tech Version
StrangePurpleTortoise chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
haa haa that was really funny

you did a really good job X)
30tells chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
damn you're good. I love the imagery, the charters, humor, and the interactions(So basically, everything.)

"Little Red Riding Your Manhood" -very clever response from Jessie. I like how her dominant nature is showing in a more sneaky way than through blunt expressions.

James is perfect(not that Jess isn't).

But yeah, *goes back to continue reading :)
Carrie J chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
I loved this, really it all makes sense and is true to their characters. Sucks about the sex though, was waiting for the redeeming lovemaking, but whatever still good!
anna chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I loved it! But i my opinion, you need to use more of their names and less pronouns, like he and she. It would make the story more vivid.
Bedmonster Jay chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I loved the ending and how it all tied together

even with the future team rocket escapades.

I also loved how seemingly everyone got burned

to some degree, not just jessie and james.

Particularly the producers and butch's fates.

That added to an awsome, unique and interesting

take on little red riding hood for me.

The granny on drugs was also a nice touch.
Bedmonster Jay chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
I really liked james efforts to help ease jessies predicament, despite what she was and had put him through. It was a nice touch and brought yet more reality to the story.
Bedmonster Jay chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I winced and laughed in equal measure as james misfortune became more and more evident, I felt sorry for him, yet still laughed. Sounding gay would be the least of his worries.

it was almsot as if I was sharing in his suffering.
Bedmonster Jay chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I was expecting it to be quite sordid given it's thorned rose plus team rocket, needless to say ten lines in and my expectations were already overwhelmed. It made me laugh out loud again and again. It's grounded in reality, which makes it so funny yet based on team rocket and "pulls it off" brilliantly
TeamRocketGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Humorous, sexual, and with some delicious rocket-shippy yumminess! It's really raw. I liked it.

Poor James had to wear the sexy costume! Jessie can be so mean!
oovwee chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
Absolutely lovely. Nothing is sugarcoated, and you made it fit into the anime so well. I was cracking up at Butch's voice. Now he has an excuse for sounding so damn weird.
Gwendolynn chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
D

Ahh ... Those two ... and their little developing hormones ... so cute and amorous and such. I LOVE how you've incorportated Butch (slash Timothy), Cassidy, Jessibelle and Jessie's ... erm - bust ... it was all very cleverly put together!

"You're playing the girl" ... oh, poor, poor James ...

I'm delighted at the direction that this is taking (Rocketshipping galore!) - I'm looking forward to chapter 3! Again, amazing writing!
Gwendolynn chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hooray for awkward teenage moments! James and his girly hips ... oh, bless him! "... where Jessie’s underwear lay for some peculiar reason unbeknownst to him." Gosh, that line still gives me the giggles.

Wonderful characterisation, too - it's exactly the way I've always imagined school-age Jess and Jim to be. I realise this is one of your old pieces, but damn, it's still extremely well-written!
UraniumMaiden chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is genius! Oh my...so adorably awkward and uncomfortable. ) *loves*

I had one of those stupid grins throughout this 'fic, remembering back to some of my own experiences (haha). Simply great...
Madame Butterfly chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
I really like how everything tied together. :D
Madame Butterfly chapter 2 . 5/18/2006