Reviews for The Xander Halloween short story Collection
Harry2 chapter 22 . 7/28/2004
Xander as Pietro and Johnathan as Magnus? LOL! LMAO! That would be a site to behold!
Gremlinite chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
I don't know what to say really because I'm not a comic book reader. _' Although I have heard of the Sandman and Endless and stuff. Neato? O.o It's kinda funky with the whole eternal angle and whatnot, but still interesting. Urk, I don't know what else to say. You really do have a lot of drabbles. Look at 'em! You've basically got 19 unless you count the explanatory one. Someone sure has been productive. I wish I could be that productive. *_* This one was different though because Dawn tagged along. (Obviously) Sorry, I'm sort of brain dead, and it's probably better that I just shut up and don't say anything to admire your work because it's just going to come out stupid. _' So... Write more soon? . . . O.o I dunno what to say except that your work is awesome and you sure do come up with some cool ideas.
ckk chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i like all of your crossovers and the one with The Endless is great
Harry2 chapter 20 . 7/16/2004
And I thought the last one was the best? BOY WAS I WRONG! This one, with the Endless, is indeed, the cream of the crop! Dream and Death together, with Destiny to arrive soon? Buffy just got some serious help here.
Gremlinite chapter 19 . 6/27/2004
Mm, update time. Ooh! The Aya one has a "tbc" sign on it... Goodie. Oh, wait, that's an incase sign for expansion from others? Ohh. . . . Unless you were suddenly struck with the idea to continue it yourself. Hehe, the CastleVania chapter. I just wonder about that because if he's a copy... where's the original Alucard? O.o Unless he is 'dead' as in gone and dead. That's confusing. My knowledge of the series is sort of limited considering the only ones I've been able to play are the 64 ones excluding the one PS2 one I rented a couple of days ago because it's raining constantly. I laugh at the Leon guy _' The Aya thing is a pretty cool premise. Just to think about. That'll get a few thoughts/laughs. Ugh, I don't know what to say anymore. Sort of zoning out here. My review, heaven forbid, 'll end up shorter than usual. Do you think you're running out of drabbles yet? *snicker* You've gone pretty far with the whole 'what if' thing. o.o Now to look back on it and see 19 whole chapters of it. Wow. That doesn't mean stop though! *looks both ways* I didn't sound desperate there did I? Ehe. _' Must be deprived or something. Well, I enjoyed the update. Maybe you'll have some more when you start getting harrassed by bunnies again. That's weird, how does a bunny harrass a person? O.o
Harry2 chapter 19 . 6/27/2004
Now this drabble was the best of the lot!
Feynor chapter 17 . 3/19/2004
Haiyah !
I like these :-)
And BTW. Raikson : You are an ass!
Reikson chapter 17 . 3/19/2004
Think of me stupid, immature and overall juvenile, do you? Well, here's something for you, jackass!
You're an utterly reprehensible brat with a taste for mangling some of the greatest works this world has ever produced!
Sure, the whole Angel of Death thing and that incident with Hiko Seijuo the 13th is original, but Yami no Matsuei? Gundam Wing? The Bible? Greek Mythology? Those are freakin' classics!
And for crying out loud, could you get any lamer? And what the Hell is up with you changing Xander into a human-Eastern dragon hybrid?
How's about something worth reading? And as for you telling me not to read your crap, I can't exactly follow it! See, I'm a bit of a BIBLIOPHILE, YOU TWO-BIT RIP-OFF ARTIST!
Gremlinite chapter 17 . 3/5/2004
Oh, yay! Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ore! _ These drabbles make me so happy. Hehehehehehehe. The "Who is Who" Interlude was really funny! "Memories of a Serpent" was really harsh. Actually a good couple of them had their bad fortune for Xander... Poor guy, I feel so bad for him. Hey, you said Mantel of Doom!... G-guess what, I said it too... o.o "For the Love of Dragons" was a good one too! Makes you wonder and contemplate and stuff about what happens after everything is over... Duun Duun Duun. Dragons rock! Sometimes a couple of them are pretty odd but that's okay... Won't name any names... _' *gasps* You got a FLAMER? Lemme at 'em! Grr! Xelloss' catch phrase is like the best thing ever! It's so fun to say. I actually thought it woulda been kinda cool of him to dress as Xelloss, but since he's the complete opposite of Xander (except for the jokester bit) that wouldn't have gone so well. (... I have to admit that I've had an obsession with the idea of Xander being Xelloss since I heard the idea first time sometime this August when someone mentioned that they had written a teaser, never posted it but there was still the idea. Xander, Xelloss reincarnate. How intriguing. O.o And wrong... but curious...) Stupid flamer though. T_T This thing should be labeled too cool to get flames. Anti-flamer sticker. Should get a patent for those things. And only for using Xelloss' catch phrase too, tsk tsk tsk. And that's why ladies and gentlemen, it's bad to jump to conclusions. Oh my GOODNESS! You know what would be just simply marvelously awesome? If for some of these drabbles if you really liked 'em enough and there was some part that you wanted to include but it didn't fit anywhere because they were simply Halloween drabbles. You could sort of write like, uh, a small side story to some of the ones that you had a super cool part in mind for but could never write! That'd be so cool *_* Or maybe I'm just trying to see what you had in mind really in writing these drabbles. Nah, probably just me trying to find any way for you to write slightly more for some of these ingenious little ideas. _' Just a thought... Please more soon! These things are just as good and even better than the ones before. Wonder who'll come next...
Harry2 chapter 17 . 3/1/2004
An Eastern Dragon eh? That might make life on the Hellmouth much safer for Buffy than as soldier boy.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 3/1/2004
Thanks for the list of the charachters. I thought that the ones for 13 and 14 might have been from MY favorite, The Ronin Warriors. They have a big Siberian Tiger named White Blaze in it, and the description sounded like him.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 17 . 2/29/2004
That was cool! And I think you should do a Xander/Xellos fic just to spite that bozo... And to make everyone else happy.*BG*
S GRUNDY chapter 16 . 2/28/2004
well that was intresting some of them were good but other made my ears bleed
cool chapter 16 . 2/27/2004
I love this so much as speshely wenne he dresd as Yami.
Chaos Eternus chapter 16 . 2/27/2004
*snickers* some of those coustumes were evil! Nice work, keep it up. Challenge for another drabble - have Xander dress up as Teal'c form Stargate SG-1 (or if you are going to be really evil, have the all the scoobies dress up as stargate characters, and the stargate team members, the real ones, remember in the morning!)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »