Reviews for Ink
Hobbity chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
AHH! this was wonderful! So sweet! I've got little tears in my eyes..it was PERFECT. and I am going MAD with jelousy..-envy envy- it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. breathtaking,wonderful. I love you! you rawk!
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I can't express how much I love this!
So many fantastic lines, so many wonderful ideas. To use Frodo's writing as a way of expressing how much of himself he had lost over the journey was so clever! And to have Sam's song in Cirith Ungol be the one thing that, in my eyes at least, was keeping Frodo as Frodo, if you take my meaning. I love that song from the book, I was quite dissapointed that even the words didn't make it into the film, but hey, you can't have it all.
Great, Loved it, Good job.
Love, Hugs and Shire Ale
Michelle Frodo
Mariole chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
A very sad story, but the ending gives me hope. Good old Sam. Dear Frodo. *sniffles*
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
very cool. i love it. written beautifully and with great...awsomeness. wonderful!
A Hard Hobbit to Break chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
*sniffle* Well, that made me cry like a baby! How wonderful! I loved the way you switched from Sam's point-of-view to a third person point-of-view and kept going back and forth. The story was seamless in the telling, I must say. Lovely!
Happy Writing!
~Pompy~
Iorhael chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
My heart... my heart! Ouch. It always hurts me to read something very sweet and touching like this - but in a positive way! O, you wrote this from the deepest part of your heart. I knew that. Btw, this reminded me of how I learned to write in Kyrillic (sp?) I also practiced writing names with it - endless list of names! :)
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Oh, now that was brilliant! Stunningly canon and a wonderful observation! How DO you keep coming up with these lovely and powerful ideas? Just brilliant - Oh, I said that already... well, it is! Thank you so very much for this!
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
This is utterly beautiful! My heart was breaking until the end, and now I feel like singing. Lovely, lovely vignette.
laurajslr chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
This was excellant, a very touching piece.
I loved the fact that Sam returned his writing lessons to Frodo, typical Sam.
I felt sorry for Frodo when he realised that he couldn't right and upset when he wrote out the Ring's verse.
A very moving story.
Thankyou very much.
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Oh, that is just lovely. Absolutely, breathtakingly lovely. I can't decide which part I like best: Frodo teaching Sam how to hold the quill, or Sam worrying because because Frodo isn't writing about more cheerful things, or the end. Beautiful. What a gorgeous vignette. Thank you.