Reviews for Legions of True Hearts
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 42 . 4/1
I read this a long time ago– long before I got into the BtVS fandom– and I loved it then, which is why I was so surprised recently when I looked for it but couldn't find it in my Favorite Stories list. I will fix that in just a moment. Rereading it now, I realize again that I love it. Thank you so much for writing!
misuky7 chapter 42 . 2/18
This was a beautiful story. I absolutely adored it. I very much loved how it all played out, especially the ending. The two poems were my favorite though, they were marvelous. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Guest chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
Don't. You. Dare. Don't you dare have her do that spell!
Jhiz chapter 42 . 2/15/2013
Wow... this is intricately plotted, beautifully written and excellently characterized. It is a truly superior tale. Thank you so much for sharing your time and skills with readers.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very nifty lead. It sets a great mystery in the readers mind and gives us a wonder glimpse into your well depicted characters. I look forward to more. Thank you for sharing.
Neinka chapter 42 . 2/12/2013
Wow such a great William/Buffy story! I have a soft spot for time travel and William but I always prefer Spuffy..so the ending is the best for me :) Thank you so much for sharing!
Lo chapter 42 . 12/2/2011
Oh my. Thank you for such a great read. I' ve been into a lot of William/Buffy fanfic recently, but none have been as good as this one. Each time I read such fanfic I couldn't quite reconcile, accept or even find plausible that Buffy could so easily love Spike just because she loved William. To me they are different people. So ideally, she would love William still and in turn learn to love Spike. Its weird because im a massive fan of Spike, but damn do i root for William! So I absolutely loved this! By that last line I had tears in my eyes. It was that awesome.

The finish was excellent; I love that some conflict remained and that their relationship wasn't entirely resolved, but merely beginning. I found that realistic, and oddly beautiful. The writing was stunning as well, certainly some of the best I've come across in fanfic.
FadingSlowly chapter 42 . 5/25/2010
this was so incredibly complex, and extremely well-thought out. you're amazing. i loved every word of it. and it's going on my favorites list. because it's truly the BEST spike and buffy fic i've EVER read.

major gold star. you win.
Mean Titan chapter 42 . 3/16/2010
This was fantastic... I sobbed when I realized that rose was going to erase his memory so i'm glad that everything worked out in the end. You have a real talent for writing.
Leda4444 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this story!
Doni chapter 42 . 5/2/2009
What a truly wonderful story you have crafted here! So much feeling and emotion. I have always loved "William" and you did such a great job with his and Buffy's interactions. And the last line of this story...one of the best, ever.
3988Akasha chapter 42 . 4/26/2009
This story was incredible. I love the way you wrote William, it sounded so genuine and true to the time period. It was also an interesting plot with many twists and turns, but you made them all tie back together nicely. I am thrilled that you did a sequel and look forward to reading it as well.
murderscene chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
i love this story so far
Night Fire Goddess chapter 42 . 6/16/2008
All I can say is...WOW! I absolutely loved this story. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I just have to say, you are single-handedly responsible for me going to work with absolutely no sleep because I just had to see how this ended, lol. This is the first time I ever read a fanfic that could make me laugh and cry before it drew to a close. Are you sure you want to write fanfics? Maybe you should consider penning a couple of novels and getting filty rich. You are so very talented. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story!

xoxo

Nicole
TypinasfastasIcan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is one of the most amazing fics I have ever read. I recommended this to some friends recently and so I thought I'd come and read again. I am so glad I did. I think I have left a review before, but I just had to come back and review again. I love your characterizations. This story is so plausible-I love the way you have woven the atory arcs together. You've really captured the voices of the characters. I love your William. BRAVO!