Reviews for Surf and Turf
Lai-Ku chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Bravo! *Applauds* Very good story, really, very good. I liked how you integrated into your story science that makes sense. (The fact that their limited gene pool is what's killing them was used beautifully). Even with the limited amount of action, I was never bored.

Keep writing, you're great at it. *Goes to see what else you've written*

Miles 'o' smiles

- Lai _
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
How come you never finished this story? No fair! It's good!
bohemianbabe chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
good story! you are really good at this stuff, and i'm glad that i've finally managed to get caught up with your work!

martana
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Absolutely awesome! I love it!
aniki19 chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
hmm...i've finally finished reading this...n though i thought it was kinda lame at 1st(u know wif names like talon,n quick-fin;how much lamer can u get)but i stuck through n it was showing it's potential as it got to e end. very weird (or maybe it's just me coz i'm not used to imagining 'ppl' wif wings n fins,i tried but it all came out brutal) plot but e ending justify e means so it's pretty o.k..but warn me b4 u dabble in this kind of plot o.k,i.e in e summary,pls...thanks
CatJerica chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
That can't be the end, I need more closier then that! lol And I wouldn't mind a little more romance hehe (hopeless romantic here) anyway I liked it! it was good! you did a good job :D
Laily chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
You're an AWESOME writer...was really worried about Jesse for a second there...hope there's a new story in the making?:) Please?
Sunstar2 chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
This is really good writing. Just one little point which I don't know if you are aware of...red blood cells don't have a nucleus or carry genetic information...just for future reference. Apart from that, excellent!
koalared chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
Good story. Really enjoyed it. Write more stories. Thanx K
Laily chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Oh God oh God oh God that was good. Jesse...(need I say more?)
carrot6 chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
oh wat a cool fic,pls keep going!nice try,ah bad days for Adam Kane huh?Lol...
CatJerica chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Well I'm liking it so far, and I'm curious to know what happens next, I want to know if Jesse's going to be ok. I wouldn't mind a little more romance hehehe sorry but I'm a hopeless romantic :D but yeah keep going please!
Feline Feral chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Great chapter. Poor Jesse though. Keep up the great work. :)
goldstranger chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
It seems that there is a differance of opinions between these air people and water people. Kind of like a forced agreement to work together, can't wait 2C how this plays out for them.
psionic-sweety chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Great Story! I would love if you continued! Keep up the good work...oh yah and if you are planning to have any pairings...I like J/E and B/S. Hope to see more soon!