Reviews for Furious angels
Kitty Caesar chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Woah. O_O This story has left me kind of speechless...

I think I like it, but I'm going to have to read it again to make sure. It was wonderfully crafted, and you explained their "relationship" really well.

All in all I'm pleased, but I feel so sorry for Jou! T_T *kicks Kaiba* Be nice to Jou! lol
schmexyschmurf chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Wah! This is so... sad!
Alian lost chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Very, very well written!
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
That was good. _
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
*cries and screams in the worlds biggest temper tantrum* WA! Misu-chan! That was so mean! How could you? *sniffs cutely with the big anime shimmering eyes* You shouldnt have left it there...I like dark fics and all...demo...*throws another temper tantrum* He should have said he loved him! I wanted a HAPPYHAPPY ending! Not just a happy ending...Ah well...there'll be others i hope, right? This fic of yours was still VERY good! My hats off to you again, Misu-chan, your the best! Dont ever stops writing, ya hear me? Poor Jounouchi though...i could just see him crying his eyes out after every time Seto uses and abuses him...AH! Your making me cry!
But still a good job...*tear drops*
Love,
Ying Fa
Starkiss Motou chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
drat. ah well, this was cool. I liked it
~SM
Neferet10210 chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
*twitch* ne... still very angsty. But I like! Happy wrting!
Hush Puppie chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Aww, thanks a lot, Misura. You made me cry! But at least Mokuba's as cute as ever. And at least Seto made some kind of Seto-ish effort to express some of kind of Seto-ish affection for Jou...
*goes to get tissues*
ReMeDy10 chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Dude, that was good. I definitely liked it alot, even if it WAS sad.
Digimagic chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Sarah: *sighs* I love your Seto/Joey fic's.
Digimagic: You love Seto/Joey fic's. Well loved it too. Bye.
Sarah: BYES~BYES!
Fire Dragon of Darkness chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Definitely a not too happy ending...bittersweet would be a fitting word I think...Joey didn't get the three little words he deserved to hear, but at least Seto made some kind of effort (as little as it was). Very well written-a Kaijou 'relationship' that isn't at all fluffy and not drowning in angsty-ness either.
Jargonelle chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Seto's last line was great (not even Mokuba can tell him what to do when it comes to Joey), in fact the whole fic was great. I really love the stories where the relationships aren't perfect, they seem so much more engaging somehow, and this was really well written and well done.
And you used the word habitual. I like that word for some reason.
I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Jargonelle
Kodaijin Yurei chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
ok so it wasn't the fluffy ending I was hoping for but it was cute! Seto going all sweet, well as sweet as he can get. Great fic and I hope you win the contest thing this is entered in. Well byes for now!
ToriAnnMari chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
it was very well dont like the rest of your works i did enjoy no we all did write more. it wastn fluffy but a cryptic type write more soon.
ja ne sempai