Reviews for Adoration
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This was just exquisitely perfect! :)

Thank you!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Well, I feel kind of cheated! Not to mention guilty for the thoughts I was having. But seriously, a great job - absolutely perfect story.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Wow. Very...visual. But yeah, FARAMIR IS A SEXY BEAST! ;)
Evendim chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Absolutely beautiful! I can so imagine Faramir in this story, guarding, protective, ensuring his son, Elboron? , is not treated as he and his brother were. Short, sweet but enough to convey a real talent!Eowyn for once not fighting against the system, not kicking over the traces, learning, as so many of us women do, that there is more to motherhood than giving up your freedom! There is joy in giving and it can be enough! Lovely piece of writing! Go you! Evendim.
wmlaw n.s.i chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
That was beautiful and suprising :) Great!
Mallorn Took chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
that was immensly sweet. I may be taking a liking to happy faramir... though there's something about him when he's agnst ridden that makes me love him.
one suggestion: even though this story is not exactly what it seems you might wish to change the rating to pg or even pg-13. beautiful all the same.
writerbrat
Carrie S chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
oh! so beautiful and eloquently written!
and no faramir angst! quite an accomplishment. *grins*
i absolutely adore your work, shireling! i look forward to more from you!
Hugs,
Carrie
L Crawford chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I thought it was a really beautiful piece showing the love between the two characters. This is the kind of thing that i looked for in the books but the kind of physical and mental emotion and love between the two was never written highly enough for me and this really replaces that scene where Faramir kisses her forehead. I loved the last line. It summed up everything that i see Faramir as. Fantastical!
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Sweet.
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Such a beautiful story! Thank you!