Reviews for The Dragon's Egg
Lackwit chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I can't believe you have but a handful of reviews for this sweet, charming tale. Such a good read- thanks!
ForeverFaramir chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Aw, happy Faramir.

Just the way it should be.

Excellent work!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Who is this happy guy - I don't recognise him. Does anyone deserve happiness more than Faramir after what we generally put him through? Lovely story and so well written.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
aw. cute
Nuklear Firefly chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Aw... this is so sweet! Boromir is such a good big brother. Very cute story he told, and I loved the ending, too. :)
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
::dies of cuteness:: That was so sweet and well written. The fairy tale was just right. It sounded like a real fairy tale that foretold the larger story, not a fabrications that retold the larger story. Really well done. It's hard to makes stories and prophecies work as plot devices. Now that I'm done with my literary criticism, I'm gonna gush some more. So adorable! I loved how you wrote young Boromir and Faramir. There was even a subtle allusion to Faramir-angst, but it wasn't overpowering! Yay! Whoops, guess I wasn't done with the literary criticism. Well I am now. I really loved this story; you are my favorite person today _ And you're going on my author alert list!
Patty chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aw, just a perfect ending! Thanks so much for a lovely, well written story.