Reviews for Red Strokes
gleamfang chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
AWWWW! That without a doubt has to be one of the sweetest endings imaginable. I would never have thought that Nida and Quistis would ever serve to be a good match or ever match for that matter.

Nida is so shy while Quistis is so confident...or at least outwardly so. I guess deep down they were both shy but i just would have liked to see their early relationship linger a little more before blossoming into a full blown romance. This is due to one thing, I still can't believe how it happened. What was it about Nida that attracted Quistis? I believe there are a few that would wonder about this.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining! I love this fic as it really is a true happy ending where their lives are enough for them to be fully content. I would just like to have seen a full journey from strangers to friends to lovers. Either that or I have Short-term momery loss...

Regardless! Awesome job.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Verdanii chapter 20 . 8/24/2006
Thanks for writing the fic man, really enjoyed reading it.
Verdanii chapter 19 . 8/24/2006
Its so lovely. ENjoyed reading the chapteroo. Babes.
Verdanii chapter 18 . 8/24/2006
LOOK Im BACK! Chapter was great. Keep up the great work.
Reinjuuken chapter 20 . 3/28/2006
This story is so tenderhearted...I love it. Now I've completed all of your FF stories.

Props for writing a wonderful story set. I loved the experience. _
rune chapter 20 . 2/18/2006
Outstanding, as all ways.

The endin is great, and fitting.

I hope you feel to do something else soon.

Till next time,

See Ya
JadeAlmasy chapter 20 . 2/15/2006
beautiful ending!

rune chapter 19 . 2/7/2006
Yo whats up.

Great as always, it was fitting.

Is this all or are your pulling one more out of your hat.

keep up the good work,

till next time.

See Ya
Maddy chapter 19 . 2/5/2006
It's been a while since I reviewed- because I am a terrible person (and a busy music student but is that really an excuse?). I had to congratulate you here though, being so close to the end and all.

I have to say that my very favorite part of this chapter was the dynamic between Quistis, Xu, and Seifer. Seifer's lines were especially pleasing to me, haha.
JadeAlmasy chapter 19 . 2/5/2006
Beautiful chapter! simply sweet!

Roarke Q. Stratton chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Props again to Amira. She's a good character that brings about changes up the momentum a bit-and it helps immensely that she causes Nida severe embarassment-much to his dismay, and much to our amusement. :D
Roarke Q. Stratton chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Amira seems to be one cool younger sister-but that is again, my opinion. :D Heh. I like the momentum you're building with the story, and I'm off to review the rest! (Wish me luck!)
Roarke Q. Stratton chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Okay, I totally remembered how much I missed the Treppies in your story-they make me giggle incessantly. :D I remember reading this like, ages ago, when...-whisper- you know who -/endwhisper- still hated me. Good chapter. :D I'm just excited because I know what's coming. Heh. :D
JadeAlmasy chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
wonderful chapter! wow Nida your family is messed up but i agree with Sarah when she said that she was too young to try and raise children, i have some friends that are too inmature to have kids and could not control them and had to have someone step in and take care of them till they were ready.

love the whole Cafeteria thing!

Eridalove chapter 18 . 1/18/2006
Love your story! I'm beginning to like the Nistis pairing. Keep up the good work!