Reviews for Teen Titan Diaries
Watcherfromtheshadows chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This story is funny! Please continue.
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Great story! Please continue! And is the REd-X thing something you cooked up, or the third Season? We don't have the third in our part of the world yet, so just curious. Although I really wish you'd finished this before Naruto Diaries had started.
blackcat49 chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
GREAT STORY! Im still laughing and I read it 20 minutes ago
Caleb Jones chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
excellent!
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
*howls with laughter* please write more of this story! I really like it!
Xelgadis chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
This is a great story. I love the stories you guys with the Diaries Guild write (especially the War Diaries and the other International Digidestined fics). Can't wait 'til Titan Diaries Chapter 3 gets done! Good luck and best wishes to all!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Ok... Good stuff but the situation is starting to worry me.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Poor Shaun. And I just had an evil thought for Slade...
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
And this is the part where I know I'm going to get yelled at, seeing as I'm the newbie here and I'll probably be placed in as Terra. A warning though beforehand: It's not my fault we only have two girls on the team! And I'm sorry I didn't join a few weeks/days earlier!
Okay, now that I have that off my chest, this was just ridiculous, guys, and I mean that in the good way. You're doing a great job utterly mutilating the characters with your own personas-though I'm still getting the chance to meet all of you-and that only serves to make it even more hilarious. Though I now seriously wonder if Archive will be able to even look at a Robin/Starfire pairing again. Heh.
Good job with this, though I slightly dread the next part. Till then.